Sun 10 Oct: MPG: Toulouse Olympique v Featherstone Rovers KO 18:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique by 13 points or more
    • Toulouse Olympique by 7 to 12 points
    • Toulouse Olympique by 1 to 6 points
    • Featherstone Rovers by 1 to 6 points
    • Featherstone Rovers by 7 to 12 points
    • Featherstone Rovers by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/21 at 17:30

On 09/10/2021 at 09:39, lingaro said:

well there’s a reason, 1 game.   

What if an English team wanted to join the Elite 1 in France and displaced a traditional French team.  Do you think the French would welcome them in, not  a chance there would be hell on.   The reverse of what we are seeing sounds ridiculous, and all for selfish self interest.

Wow, are you OK hun?

It was meant to be a light hearted comment.....but I can't wait to go to the first all-French SL game now!

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Well done to Toulouse, definitely the better team tonight and deserved winners, good luck to them in SL, they're already not far short of being good enough to make an impact and a few shrewd acquisitions could see them do really well.

Been a great season for Fev and we had a right dig in the second half. Bring on next season.

Post of the week. 

Congrats Toulouse. Great to see a second French team in SL. 
I feel that might have to make some significant signings to make a genuine impact, but am really looking forward to seeing them (hopefully) progress.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Can't wait for the first French SL derby!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Congrats Toulouse best team on the day. If Fev had started the first half like the second I didn’t fancy Toulouse’s composure but good game in the end

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Probably bottom two on paper, ie them and Salford, but home advantage and an excellent coach ought to be worth a fair few points. 

<Whisper mode> Outside of the obvious Salford and Wakefield, I’d be looking over my shoulder if I was a Cas fan with Radford in charge. <Whisper mode>

2 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

<Whisper mode> Outside of the obvious Salford and Wakefield, I’d be looking over my shoulder if I was a Cas fan with Radford in charge. <Whisper mode>

Wouldn’t be worried by TO if I was a Cas fan. Looked at dispassionately, it’s a fairly average Super League side on paper. 

8 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Looked a few more than 1500 there Eddie. You finally let it go? 😄 

I think you’re the one who’s obsessed about it, but yeah it’s great to see such a large crowd - hopefully they’ll maintain it in SL. 

18 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Well done to Toulouse, definitely the better team tonight and deserved winners, good luck to them in SL, they're already not far short of being good enough to make an impact and a few shrewd acquisitions could see them do really well.

Been a great season for Fev and we had a right dig in the second half. Bring on next season.

Class post. 👏 👏 

Just now, Eddie said:

I think you’re the one who’s obsessed about it, but yeah it’s great to see such a large crowd - hopefully they’ll maintain it in SL. 

tbf I haven't been posting no one will watch them for 2 years but I'm glad you've put it to bed.

Gutted Feath lost, but Toulouse were the better side from the kick off to the final whistle. Probably true of the season as much as tonight’s game. 

deserve their place in Super League and it’ll be interesting to see how two french teams affects things. 

Huge congratulations to Toulouse, I think they'll be a great asset to Super League next year.

I was pleased that Featherstone made a fight of it in the second half, and there was a brief period when I thought that Toulouse might bottle it. They settled down considerably once Casty and Hansen came back on, and ran out worthy winners.

They are going to need a few additions, but they have a great coach and I think they'll do OK next season 

Archived