Sun 10 Oct: MPG: Toulouse Olympique v Featherstone Rovers KO 18:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique by 13 points or more
    • Toulouse Olympique by 7 to 12 points
    • Toulouse Olympique by 1 to 6 points
    • Featherstone Rovers by 1 to 6 points
    • Featherstone Rovers by 7 to 12 points
    • Featherstone Rovers by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/21 at 17:30

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Dave T said:

Toronto were dominant in the lower leagues and made a mess of SL, even before they went bust. 

Toulouse have plenty work to do, and I'm sure they know that

Yet a pretty average London had a real go and we’re very unlucky not to stay up. Toronto we’re poorly managed, contracts too big and McDermott lost the plot. I think Toulouse have a good balance. Decent squad already, room to spend and established structures and staff. Assuming they sign a couple of good players I think they’ll be fine. It’ll be tough for teams going there.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

On 11/10/2021 at 14:11, Davo5 said:

This Toulouse team would batter that embarrassing rabble that propped up Superleague all season,that’s why the weren’t selected for promotion & Leigh were.

What is your problem with Leigh Centurions ? When you decided 'go personal' with your with comment about me 'hardly being a genius' then you follow it up after my reply by saying  "that was bad even allowing for the fact that you are from Leigh". You really are a difficult person not too argue with, or make bitchy replies, which I unfortunately did. You need to stop with the sly digs, just stay on topic and we'll get along just fine, sonny. You carry on winding me up, or constantly slagging off my team, then both our posts will continue to be removed, and then we are both wasting our time. 

On 11/10/2021 at 10:48, The Phantom Horseman said:

Casty and Garbutt are players that fans of even the more successful SL clubs would not have turned their noses up at, Sangare is rapidly turning into a bit of a beast, Peyroux was a regular starter for the best team in SL over the previous 4 years, and Paulo had been a fringe player at Saints. Then there's Hansen still playing at a pretty high standard. But you think the Leigh pack that got mauled all season and still averaged 42 points conceded per game over its last 5 games was "far better". Hmm.

A third to Half of Toulouse side be gone and replaced for next season. That side is no where good enoyto keep in SL.

5 hours ago, clogdance said:

What is your problem with Leigh Centurions ? When you decided 'go personal' with your with comment about me 'hardly being a genius' then you follow it up after my reply by saying  "that was bad even allowing for the fact that you are from Leigh". You really are a difficult person not too argue with, or make bitchy replies, which I unfortunately did. You need to stop with the sly digs, just stay on topic and we'll get along just fine, sonny. You carry on winding me up, or constantly slagging off my team, then both our posts will continue to be removed, and then we are both wasting our time. 

You & some of your fellow Leigh fans are the ones posting cheap digs against the team who are replacing you in Superleague and let’s face it Toulouse are not the first to suffer that fate.

28 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

You & some of your fellow Leigh fans are the ones posting cheap digs against the team who are replacing you in Superleague and let’s face it Toulouse are not the first to suffer that fate.

Cheap digs? I must concede I haven't read the entire spread of topics/posts involving TO, but I'm not picking up any great trend of animosity. 

2 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

Cheap digs? I must concede I haven't read the entire spread of topics/posts involving TO, but I'm not picking up any great trend of animosity. 

In the same way, there is no great trend belittling Fev or Leigh, TBH.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

As a FEV fan now the dust has setted and on reflection my grandson say's we were pant's and deserved to be 16 nil down at half time but did we 

Robert said try for both TO's efforts and the video ref agreed but WHAT IF robert says no try and video ref goes along with him then it's not 16 

similarly WHAT IF  robert says try for bretts second  video ref say's yes  it's 16-12  and a whole different ball game

It's the WHAT IF's that makes me love rugby league

Just now, Robin Evans said:

Of late I think leigh have copped for much more than Fev if im honest but it's hardly what Toronto got.

Most of the crapola levelled at fev has been self-inflicted. 

I think it would be good at all times to differentiate banter and digs that we know will rile posters but don't really believe (not *really*) from the genuine nonsense each club gets.

For example, I'm willing to bet that 99.99% of the time its mentioned, the writer doesn't really care that Leigh doesn't have a train station ...

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

10 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Hey mate, Leigh legend John Woods would be proud of your sidestep in avoiding the fact you occasionally like 'to get personal' in your efforts to get your point across. Well done indeed. 😀

16 hours ago, clogdance said:

Don't feel alone he's got a problem with Featherstone lol.

6 hours ago, gingerjon said:

I think it would be good at all times to differentiate banter and digs that we know will rile posters but don't really believe (not *really*) from the genuine nonsense each club gets.

For example, I'm willing to bet that 99.99% of the time its mentioned, the writer doesn't really care that Leigh doesn't have a train station ...

Leigh 100% has a train station I travelled through it from Tonbridge to Penshurst this week:)

Archived