Sat 9 Oct: SLGF: Catalans Dragons v St Helens KO 18:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons by 13 points or more
    • Catalans Dragons by 7 to 12 points
    • Catalans Dragons by 1 to 6 points
    • St Helens by 1 to 6 points
    • St Helens by 7 to 12 points
    • St Helens by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/10/21 at 17:30

Just now, Death to the Rah Rah's said:

We keep using covid as an excuse but it doesn’t seem to have affected attendances at other sports.

There needs to be a clean sweep at the RFL before it’s too late to save what’s left of the game.

The attendance today pretty much confirms why Sky have reduced their investment in the game 

The teams that play in the final always affect the crowd. It has done so massively here. We knew that. 

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Death to the Rah Rah's said:

We keep using covid as an excuse but it doesn’t seem to have affected attendances at other sports.

There needs to be a clean sweep at the RFL before it’s too late to save what’s left of the game.

The attendance today pretty much confirms why Sky have reduced their investment in the game 

How many other sports have a team from another country in the final, covid isnt an excuse its a reason.

Some RL fans are a right miserable lot sometimes 

1 minute ago, dkw said:

Any chance this thread can just stick to the game and what's happening on the pitch, take the doom and gloom to the appropriate thread.

Well, that's just crazy talk!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, dkw said:

Any chance this thread can just stick to the game and what's happening on the pitch, take the doom and gloom to the appropriate thread.

This is RL we are talking about,so good luck with that.

4 minutes ago, dkw said:

Yes, let's get back to Saints cheating

Best version of an anthem at a rugby game I can remember for a while, well sung and she didnt miss the first two lines.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Oh FFS, Walmsley rule already.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

3 minutes ago, Damien said:

Im not sure why anyone is too surprised by the crowd, it's pretty much what I'd have expected. It is what it is, I'm delighted to see a new team and particularly a French team in the final.

Hopefully it's a great game.

I don't think anyone's surprised. I think a certain type of RL "fan" is absolutely delighted, though.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived