Will we see Josh Reynolds over here again?

Possible 9 months rehab needed after operation to reattach his medial ligament which will mean him being unavailable for most of 2022.

Some fairly harsh comments on social media about Hull FC getting rid but that seems a definite possibility.

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/hull-fcs-josh-reynolds-serious-injury-update-43945/

Whatever happens I hope both parties reach an agreement and can move on, whether that means him continuing playing for Hull FC or not.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Given Reynolds entire career has been riddled with serious injuries I suspect his Hull contract may have had some sort of 'injury release' clause in it that allowed Hull to get rid of him without a massive pay-off, probably also linked to an additional insurance premium so as to not leave the player too much out of pocket if the club did ditch him. 

I'm sure Graveyard Johnny will be along shortly to tell us all how blessed we've all been to have had such an NRL superstar like Reynolds grace the presence of SL (despite the fact he's been a total flop !!!)

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

33 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

Given Reynolds entire career has been riddled with serious injuries I suspect his Hull contract may have had some sort of 'injury release' clause in it that allowed Hull to get rid of him without a massive pay-off, probably also linked to an additional insurance premium so as to not leave the player too much out of pocket if the club did ditch him. 

I'm sure Graveyard Johnny will be along shortly to tell us all how blessed we've all been to have had such an NRL superstar like Reynolds grace the presence of SL (despite the fact he's been a total flop !!!)

I guess copying his fellow Hull FC players with regards flop...

4 hours ago, Saint Toppy said:

have never posted anything ever about reynolds - but if u want it - i wouldnt have signed such an injury prone player with a history of problems from any league - he was a good player 8 years ago - the ones i have mentioned are still good players now but we are getting the scraps - anyway well done for evoking a ha ha emoji from mr frisky instead of the confused one

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

13 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Whatever happens I hope both parties reach an agreement and can move on, whether that means him continuing playing for Hull FC or not.

It was a risk taking on Reynolds after his last 3 season term at the West Tigers. Due to injury problems and general form he averaged about 7 games /season. He admitted he was a dud buy for the Tigers. For Hull this season he played 8 games and with his injury probably won't play too many next season. Believe he is on a 2 year contract with an optional third.

Is he a dud buy for Hull?

15 hours ago, George Watt said:

It was a risk taking on Reynolds after his last 3 season term at the West Tigers. Due to injury problems and general form he averaged about 7 games /season. He admitted he was a dud buy for the Tigers. For Hull this season he played 8 games and with his injury probably won't play too many next season. Believe he is on a 2 year contract with an optional third.

Is he a dud buy for Hull?

Number of games for Hull didn't sound right to me so I checked. It's actually 14 in total, made up of 12 Super League and 2 Challenge Cup games.

Doesn't answer your question I know but I'm sure next season will provide an answer one way or the other.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

20 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Number of games for Hull didn't sound right to me so I checked. It's actually 14 in total, made up of 12 Super League and 2 Challenge Cup games.

Doesn't answer your question I know but I'm sure next season will provide an answer one way or the other.

You do know this is an internet forum?

Since when have facts been relevant?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

7 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

You do know this is an internet forum?

Since when have facts been relevant?

Good point well made.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Is he any good?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Archived