Greatest RL Logos and Badges.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't a good example, but was one of the first kits Wire wore when I started watching. Quite iconic with ethe likes of John Woods, Des Drummond, Boyd, Tamati, Gregory etc wearing this. 

But what a shocker of a badge! 

1988-1989-warrington-rugby-league-shirt-large-[3]-15064-1-p.jpg

2 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I thought most people round here knew I was a Hull fan. The badge with the rampant lions either side of a shield with a Yorkshire rose and the Humber Bridge on it. 

Most people on here don't even know who you are never mind who you support- anyway to keep you happy- Up the Sharks!

19 hours ago, whatmichaelsays said:

Nothing will compete with the 'Perturbed Shark'.....

spacer.png

Why is he doing an impression of Blakey from On The Buses!

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

I think a lot of people don't know much about branding/logos here.

I think the Wolfpack one was very clever.

The new Hull KR one is smart too.

The Rabbitohs logo is so iconic and simple that it's hard to overlook. It basically ticks every box for what you aim for in a logo.

new rise.jpg

37 minutes ago, Pulga said:

I think a lot of people don't know much about branding/logos here.

I think the Wolfpack one was very clever.

The new Hull KR one is smart too.

The Rabbitohs logo is so iconic and simple that it's hard to overlook. It basically ticks every box for what you aim for in a logo.

I think you are being a bit patronising tbh. People might not know about branding and marketing but they know what they like. This thread isn't called, "most marketable logo."

6 minutes ago, MZH said:

I think you are being a bit patronising tbh. People might not know about branding and marketing but they know what they like. This thread isn't called, "most marketable logo."

What would you say the greatest logos in the world are and why?

We can all just pick the team we support during a memorable season if you like. 

new rise.jpg

Archived