Sun 10 Oct: Women's SLGF: St Helens v Leeds Rhinos KO 3pm (Sky)

Who will win?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/10/21 at 14:30

Leeds have lost the plot a bit since the sin bin.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saints are lucky to still have 13 on the pitch.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, Ullman said:

The Leeds left edge us starting to look a real threat. Some really nice passing movements.

Goldthorp's a great elusive runner if she gets a chance.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

This is another one of those times when I would like to see positional numbers on the shirts.  I think the Leeds left and Saints right edge is a key battle here and I would like to see how they are numbering up with edge forward and centre.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

What a kick! Nightmare fuel for defenders.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Futtocks said:

What a kick! Nightmare fuel for defenders.

...and the chance is immediately blown. Frustrating.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

St Helens punish the error straight away, as Cunningham scores under the posts.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Great solo try to end the half.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Looking forward to the second half, after a really good first.

Agree that the battle seems to be Saints right v Leeds left.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, unapologetic pedant said:

Caitlin Beevers is one of the quickest players in women`s RL. I reckon she`d have turned and caught Jodie if she hadn`t slipped.

Good player, has caught my eye before when Leeds have been on.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

4,235 in attendance. Fantastic turn out.

3 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

4,235 in attendance. Fantastic turn out.

All I can see is loads of empty seats, can't see this 4,235 you speak of.

Well done Leeds for a great effort but the class of Saints showing now.

Why on earth did the football call their league the Women's Super League and not the Women's Premier League!

Zoe Harris player of the match for me.  Made two tries with terrific short kicks and now in herself.

That Cunningham cut out pass for a try may have just won her the player of the match though... with that key try at half time as well.

Archived