new signings - any news

lifer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bearman said:

Sam Brookes Scottish International front row.

He has had a lot of clubs in his time.

We had him last year at Swinton. He improved as the season went on but I think with his experience and talent we were expecting a pack leader, which he didn’t seem to be 

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

On 25/10/2021 at 19:58, Border raider said:

I feel the Squad is coming together nicely, could somebody put a list of the players contracted so far for this season, be interesting to see how many players we have signed on 

This might be useful

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/championship-ins-and-outs-for-2022-signings-and-retentions-club-by-club/

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

1 hour ago, HP Beans said:

Some strong signings in there for a number of clubs,there is going to be much more quality on show next season.Time to purchase the best priced ST in the league👍🏻🔥

If I were a Worky fan I would be worried, they haven't brought anyone in. A few if their fans think Thorman knows what he is doing and will save them. They are hoping for some announcements at their presentation evening. The problem is the merry go round has been spinning and the best places have already gone.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

35 minutes ago, Bearman said:

If I were a Worky fan I would be worried, they haven't brought anyone in. A few if their fans think Thorman knows what he is doing and will save them. They are hoping for some announcements at their presentation evening. The problem is the merry go round has been spinning and the best places have already gone.

If the rumours are correct they have lost several key players who are the spine of their squad too? 

2 hours ago, Johnny Ringo said:

If the rumours are correct they have lost several key players who are the spine of their squad too? 

All the players they've lost have gone to other championship clubs so you suspect they're good players. 

3 hours ago, Bearman said:

3 hours ago, Johnny Ringo said:

It's that time of year when the Sellafield rumour mill kicks into overdrive and a lot of it comes from Haven fans kicking off rumours to cause unrest with the Town fans.... I never believe anything until the club makes an announcement.

I have full faith in CT and the BOD and Town having a competitve squad next season, a squad of players who want to wear the Town strip with pride.

One name I've heard rumoured to have been linked with Town might actually shock a few people if it turns out to be true.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

• 2 weeks later...

Archived