New Signing!

Havenfan10

Just now, Havenfan10 said:

Haven't heard that one marra? 

Could be a centre from the local amateurs? 

Apparently a new prop/second row coming over, not heard about any amateurs mate but a few could make the step up so I'd be pleased to see a couple sign. Its great to see the club getting their work done early, breath of fresh air and can only help for next season giving them more time to prepare.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Dave Eccleston... don't know much about the lad but all the comments seem positive! 

Yea same can't say I've heard of him. Come through the saints set up so must have something about him. 

It's a position we're short in and a 2yr deal so jonty must see something in lad. 

1 hour ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Any rumours about tonight's signing/s? Possibly Jake Moore? Can't see it being any amateur from Brow as they still have a final to play this weekend 

Could be need a 2nd row to replace gillam. And a prop now shacks as retired. Hopefully it's that Australian lad!! 

I'll go moore and Thornley. 

10 minutes ago, Havenfan10 said:

Looks like Mcavoy on the picture not to sure about that signing if it's him. 

Will be a brilliant signing working under Gorley marra, workhorse who's proven at champ level 👍 wouldn't be a bad pack of props with Mcavoy Walker Dawson Thornley Dion if they all stay

1 hour ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Will be a brilliant signing working under Gorley marra, workhorse who's proven at champ level 👍 wouldn't be a bad pack of props with Mcavoy Walker Dawson Thornley Dion if they all stay

So it is mcavoy and Hudson can't say I know 2 much about the young lad. Like you say mcavoy is proven at championship level hopefully he'll do well for us. 

Add Glenn Riley as well marra hope he finds he best form again next season. 

1 minute ago, Havenfan10 said:

So it is mcavoy and Hudson can't say I know 2 much about the young lad. Like you say mcavoy is proven at championship level hopefully he'll do well for us. 

Add Glenn Riley as well marra hope he finds he best form again next season. 

Looked on YouTube for Hudson highlights and he looks like he could be a right handful. What happened to Riley last year? Didn't feature much at all.

14 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Looked on YouTube for Hudson highlights and he looks like he could be a right handful. What happened to Riley last year? Didn't feature much at all.

Didn't look interested pal played a couple then went missing. Hopefully he gets a good pre season in and comes back like he used to be before he went to Barrow. 

4 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

I forgot about Guy Graham hope he's re signed for next year. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Havenfan10 said:

Alex Bishop from Australia hooker/half back welcome to Haven marra. 

Excellent acquisition , with all the new signings 2022 promises to be a very interesting season. Thanks to a progressive BoD, Haven have turned the corner away from the turmoils of this current season, resulting in the BoD delivering an amazing 6th in the league conclusion for 2021.

It is now up to the fans to demonstrate their support our club, by purchasing season tickets, club merchandise, contribute to the 300 club, Vice presidents, and get down to the Recre and support our team, our financial support is the only way Haven can afford to recruit quality players. 

• Like 1