New Signing!

Havenfan10

To be honest think we’re one experienced forward from having a better squad than last year. We look exciting on paper so hope we carry on the good form last year. What would your 1st 17 be? 

Mine - 

Doyle 

Evans

Dixon

Taylor 

Bulman

Bishop

Williams 

Mcavoy 

Philips 

Walker 

Cooper 

King 

Wilkinson 

Dion

Dawson

Bradley

Graham 

8 minutes ago, Havenwarrior2021 said:

Doyle, Evans, Dixon, Taylor, bulman, bishop, Williams, Mccavoy, Newton, Graham, Cooper, King, Wilkinson  bench Phillips, Dion, Walker, Dawson 

We're a hooker short if you ask me callum missed a big chunk of last season long ban and long injury can't just rely on 2

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Billy Bob said:

Your right, it looks like we have a decent squad for next season. I have heard, that Shackley will make himself available if required, can anyone confirm ?

I wrk with a lad who knows him well he says he'll never plat again but who knows 

2 hours ago, donald said:

Heard the same crack 18 year old winger/centre

Think we have a very strong back line already,but maybe lack a bit of size upfront to trouble the top end sides given the amount of money they are shelling out.

2 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Think we have a very strong back line already,but maybe lack a bit of size upfront to trouble the top end sides given the amount of money they are shelling out.

Wellington Albert was linked he'd have been ideal but wasn't to be

5 hours ago, donald said:

Heard the same crack 18 year old winger/centre

Donald, is Wellington Albert, and the 18 year old you refer to two different individuals or are they one and same person ? 

If they are two separate players, are we hoping we can sign the 18 year old.

CONFUSED. 🙄

7 minutes ago, Billy Bob said:

Donald, is Wellington Albert, and the 18 year old you refer to two different individuals or are they one and same person ? 

If they are two separate players, are we hoping we can sign the 18 year old.

CONFUSED. 🙄

Wellington Albert is a huge PNG prop was at Keighley last season .Apparently us town and London we're in for him and he ended up at London.  No idea what they call the aussie

On 23/11/2021 at 15:32, donald said:

I wrk with a lad who knows him well he says he'll never plat again but who knows 

Not sure if that's a true statement, Shacks working, he must have changed a lot since he was at WCH. 

• Haha 1

• 7 months later...
On 24/11/2021 at 09:42, Neutralfan7 said:

I heard fullback preferred position but could play elsewhere. By all accounts it's a major coup as he's highly thought of down under.

Is he still at the club he's hardly played this season even with all the injuries he still hasn't featured much.