Wigan - Hardaker can talk to other clubs in West Yorks but not Hull FC or Hull KR

9 hours ago, M j M said:

Who does Lenagan think is benefiting from putting out quotes like that?

We don't know the thinking behind it. Lenagan isn't dumb and neither are Radlinski and Wane. The stance Wigan are taking with Hardaker is indicative of their obvious disappointment in him and I think is signalling a tougher message to current and future players about what is expected in terms of commitment to the club.

20 minutes ago, Whippet13 said:

We don't know the thinking behind it. Lenagan isn't dumb and neither are Radlinski and Wane. The stance Wigan are taking with Hardaker is indicative of their obvious disappointment in him and I think is signalling a tougher message to current and future players about what is expected in terms of commitment to the club.

But if Cas make him an offer they will let him go. Not that tough a stance. 

Petty rather than tough. 

1 minute ago, Father Ted said:

If Cas want him then it's their choice.

They either pay Wigan a fee or a player swap. To me as a Wigan fan it would be either Truman or Watts. Wigan need a half back alongside Harry Smith or a senior prop (30 or over) which they don't have. 

There’ll be no fee by the looks of that quote Wigan are desperate to get him out the door. 

Why on earth are Wigan disappointed in him? The guy is a bit of an ###### and literally everybody told them he was. 

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

20 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Why on earth are Wigan disappointed in him? The guy is a bit of an ###### and literally everybody told them he was. 

Indeed. I'd be doing any deals behind closed doors as Lenegan won't be getting sympathy here

34 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

That ain't been hard this past season!

Not hard for him to not give a toss either but he has put himself forward in games.Worst Wigan side i can remember for attacking play and that's going back a bit .just say i saw Warrington's Brian Bevan play at Belle Vue.

14 hours ago, plug said:

It's not zak it's there lass who's had enough of liveing on the other side you only can stand liveing over the hill for so long then the white rose stars calling you home happy home happy life 

perhaps there is too much punctuation for him at Wigan

Zak moved back to Yorkshire because the house he was renting belonged to Joel Tomkins, who has subsequently moved back in on his return to England. I'm not aware of any reason why Zak can now only live in Yorkshire. It's perfectly normal to rent a house near to where you work to ease the commute. It's what ordinary folk would do. Seems a bit pointless to complain about the commute when there's another perfectly good option available.

Archived