Squad for 2022

Bedford Roughyed

I agree with Mark's comments - playing behind a beaten pack is very hard, apart from one game ( I think) Ridyard played every game and played the full 80 mins - he showed tremendous commitment, I also don't think the half back partnership worked that well. All history - I too think he will be a good signing for you guys, will also encourage other players to join the club.

• Like 5

Fullback - Brierley

Wing - Holcroft

Centre -  Hartley, Cooke

Utility Back - 

Half back - Hewitt, Ridyard

Prop - Nelmes, Coventry

Hooker - Jinks

Second Row - Cameron

Loose Forward - 

Squad = 10

• Thanks 1

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

10 minutes ago, Dave Naylor said:

@Bedford Roughyed We're missing Jack Coventry as Prop.

So many announcements i lost track.  😀

• Like 1

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

5 minutes ago, tandle said:

let him go how many games did wilkinson/spencer /heaten play for us last season.all injury prone.

no use to you if they are in the treatment room sad but fact. 

There’s some truth to that. All very good players though and need replacing.

no 7pm announcement today- has anyone heard any rumours? 

18 minutes ago, tandle said:

let him go how many games did wilkinson/spencer /heaten play for us last season.all injury prone.

no use to you if they are in the treatment room sad but fact. 

Cant fully agree with that Spencer was a great player for us and hardly missed a game for 5 of the 6 years he was with us , Wilkinson the same until he broke his leg in pre season , Heaton missed a lot of games last season but when he played looked one of our better players 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Oldham 1 said:

Cant fully agree with that Spencer was a great player for us and hardly missed a game for 5 of the 6 years he was with us , Wilkinson the same until he broke his leg in pre season , Heaton missed a lot of games last season but when he played looked one of our better players 

you have all answered with your own response when they played.

• Like 2

Fullback - Brierley

Wing - Holcroft

Centre -  Hartley, Cooke

Utility Back - 

Prop - Nelmes, Coventry

Hooker - Jinks

Second Row - Cameron, Grierson

Loose Forward - 

Squad = 11

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fullback - Brierley

Wing - Holcroft

Centre -  Hartley, Cooke

Utility Back - 

Prop - Nelmes, Coventry, Mills

Hooker - Jinks

Second Row - Cameron, Grierson

Loose Forward - 

Squad = 12

• Thanks 1