Squad for 2022

Bedford Roughyed

7 minutes ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

Completely agree.  As a minimum we need a gobby half back. I thought Barran showed potential. We could also do with a pack leader. Again someone to organise the big blokes. 

Agree with Barran had some injuries last season but when he played he looks a good young half with a good kicking game ,  put him with an experienced talking half and I see us doing well 

• Like 3

Fullback - Brierley

Wing - Holcroft

Centre -  Hartley, Cooke

Utility Back - 

Half back - Hewitt

Prop - Nelmes

Hooker - Jinks

Second Row - Cameron

Loose Forward - 

Squad = 8

• Thanks 1

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

18 minutes ago, fiftiesremembered said:

The silence on here is deafening.😱

The thing is, we don't know much about the new lads. I've seen teams of no names who've just gelled and been fantastic. I've also seen teams who on paper should've been world beaters and have flopped. The coach and management team have a list of who they want. Some they'll get, some they won't. Let's see what they come up with and hope they come together next year. 

Edited by The Art of Hand and Foot
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, OL14.yeds said:

Good to know BD20. 

Didn't Will Cooke play for your lot too?

He did, nothing really bad to say about him and he always tried hard in a year when a lot of the team spent a lot of the time looking like it couldn't be bothered but I'd say we have two centres better than him now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought Ridyard got a lot of ###### from our fans last year when it wasn’t his fault. Him and Hansen didn’t click in the halves and were playing behind beaten pack every week, I reckon he’ll be a good signing for you guys 

• Thanks 1

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

we should have signed ridyard before we resigned hewitt. and asked him to recommend a scrum half he could gel with.because hewitt cant throw a long pass left or right thats the problem. ridyard stands wide out like all good stand offs do hewitts passes wont reach him.

Fullback - Brierley

Wing - Holcroft

Centre -  Hartley, Cooke

Utility Back - 

Half back - Hewitt, Ridyard

Prop - Nelmes

Hooker - Jinks

Second Row - Cameron

Loose Forward - 

Squad = 9

• Like 1

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

2 hours ago, Mark said:

I thought Ridyard got a lot of ###### from our fans last year when it wasn’t his fault. Him and Hansen didn’t click in the halves and were playing behind beaten pack every week, I reckon he’ll be a good signing for you guys 

Hes always looked a classy player when I've seen him against us , you've got 2 good players in Roberts and Wilkinson they'll go great for you I feel you'll see with Abram that he causes more problems for his own team than he creates for the opposition , be good having plenty of Derby games next year

• Like 1