Good luck boys

IanMac

Good luck to everybody associated with the club today. Whatever the outcome many thanks to the board for getting the club through a difficult 2 years, to all the volunteers without whom we probably wouldn’t have a club,  to Chris and his staff for developing a team we can be proud of and to the players who have taken us to this point. It’s going to be difficult but give 110% and the crowd will be right behind you. Get stuck in lads. UTT

Good luck to everyone connected with Workington Town today in the Grand Final, it has been a strange 2 years but we are here on merit.

Thanks to the BOD, Volunteers, Coaching and back room staff and players for making this possible, what ever happens today thank you from the fans.

We are Town .

Good luck to Town today...you can do it boys.....UTT.

Thanks for a great season to all who made it possible..The BOD, Chris - the Coach of the year (IMO)..The players, the backroom staff, IT experts, including many volunteers (especially Richard 'the workhorse' West)...and the ever loyal fans..oh worky , worky,... worky, worky, worky, Workington.!!!!!

Town were brilliant and tackling was outstanding today,This is what we oldies of town have been waiting and what a moment the lads gave us.Disappointed with Doncaster today,the decided to take the town on up the middle,but it backfired big time,To the Board,You have persevered through some rough times but everyone of you deserve all the credit thrown at you.Our Coach has worked wonders with his troops,most of the lads had never played to this standard before but hats off to you all from every Town fan who have supported you to bring this special moment to us all.Lastly,My old friend skipper Frew sadly missed this occasion,but i bet he was in the front row of the Tele upstairs in Heaven.R.I.P Skipper my old friend...😇

16 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

Town were brilliant and tackling was outstanding today,This is what we oldies of town have been waiting and what a moment the lads gave us.Disappointed with Doncaster today,the decided to take the town on up the middle,but it backfired big time,To the Board,You have persevered through some rough times but everyone of you deserve all the credit thrown at you.Our Coach has worked wonders with his troops,most of the lads had never played to this standard before but hats off to you all from every Town fan who have supported you to bring this special moment to us all.Lastly,My old friend skipper Frew sadly missed this occasion,but i bet he was in the front row of the Tele upstairs in Heaven.R.I.P Skipper my old friend...😇

Aye Barry , Skipper was looking down cheering the boys on no doubt. It was echoes of the early 90s where it felt like the whole of Workington came out to support the Town.

Archived