Well Done

Bearman

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Derwent Parker said:

Well said nice to see the team defend so well and even better when playing in our traditional strip.

This strip should be kept so that everyone remembers who we are like they used to.

Nice to see a lot of the old players at the match - look back at old pictures and you see the likes of Eddie Bowman, Buck and Tommo all wearing the famous BLUE band.

Brilliant

Hitro Okesene

3 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Congratulations from Featherstone, if we don't manage to win tonight we've got some terrific away days to look forward to.

Good luck tonight, would be great to make Super League, our 2 clubs have a good bond. Fev my second club.

7 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

I’m sure Chris is well down the road with signings for next year, and I’m pretty sure the result has clinched one or two of them, exciting times ahead utt💙🤍💙🤍

Can we keep Holroyd now please ?!

Just seen gus was isolating thus weekend with covid so missed it, so the players and coaches took the trophy to his house to celebrate with him, what a bloody fantastic gesture.

I saw someone in the sponsors lounge has him face timed on there phone during the speeches and wondered what that was about. Get well soon Gus.

There are no words to describe the love I have and how proud I was of the players, coaches, fans, board members and town in general today! Literally everyone I seen and spoke to had smiles on their faces.

After a tough couple of seasons I couldn't be happier! Well done to everyone connected to the club. What a feeling!

Watching the tries on RFL Twitter it was funny when Cus scores and Andrew Henderson is shouting ‘ O’Brien O’Brien ! ‘ and John Helm is shouting ‘ Doran Doran ! ‘ . Henderson btw is always excellent as a commentator

13 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Watching the tries on RFL Twitter it was funny when Cus scores and Andrew Henderson is shouting ‘ O’Brien O’Brien ! ‘ and John Helm is shouting ‘ Doran Doran ! ‘ . Henderson btw is always excellent as a commentator

Somebody could have told him Dec wasn’t Henson and it’s Jamie not Lee Doran today 

13 minutes ago, DavidM said:

First half every time Jamie took the ball in commentater was calling him Fitzsimmons all the time . And the aussie was calling Jamie "Lee Doran " all the time

Just now, donald said:

First half every time Jamie took the ball in commentater was calling him Fitzsimmons all the time . And the aussie was calling Jamie "Lee Doran " all the time

Oh dear , i never heard all that ! Rubbish commentator

Archived