Well Done

Bearman

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mcavoy is a great signing. Would i have liked him back.in a town shirt? Absolutely. Is it the end of the world? No.

There's been a few league 1 players I'd like to see step up that may be interested as their side didn't get promoted. Either way, Chris and Gary Hewer are never far wrong with who they fetch into the club. 

1 hour ago, townie88 said:

Mcavoy is a great signing. Would i have liked him back.in a town shirt? Absolutely. Is it the end of the world? No.

There's been a few league 1 players I'd like to see step up that may be interested as their side didn't get promoted. Either way, Chris and Gary Hewer are never far wrong with who they fetch into the club. 

Is Hewer at the club next year?

13 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Is Hewer at the club next year?

McAvoy has been a good player over the years but he was used mainly of the bench. Good luck to him at Whitehaven it's often the case players go to other clubs for more money maybe it's the case here. Gary Hewer is a classy coach in his own right and very knowledgeable  he's very intergral with what Chris is trying to achieve for Town long may there reign last UTT.

1 minute ago, pgilmour said:

McAvoy has been a good player over the years but he was used mainly of the bench. Good luck to him at Whitehaven it's often the case players go to other clubs for more money maybe it's the case here. Gary Hewer is a classy coach in his own right and very knowledgeable  he's very intergral with what Chris is trying to achieve for Town long may there reign last UTT.

I only asked as someone said he had put on some social media he was waiting to see what opportunities arose in 22 whatever that means, I agree with you very knowledgeable and a great fella 👍 

16 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

Just my opinion but I think Fitzy is a better prospect and I would be doing all I could to keep him.

If you heard how much fitzy loves the club in the sponsors lounge after the game and the way he celebrated with the fans all night then there’s absolutely no way he’s going anywhere. He was immense in that final

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

2 hours ago, Town utd said:

good luck to the lad,we already have Henson O'Brien and Marwood,we need some power in the forwards

Marcus isnt a hooker anymore, he’s an outstanding pack player, either at prop or loose. I can’t see us going into the season with Henson and mar woods as the only hookers at the club 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

7 hours ago, wonky said:

If you heard how much fitzy loves the club in the sponsors lounge after the game and the way he celebrated with the fans all night then there’s absolutely no way he’s going anywhere. He was immense in that final

I was in the sponsors lounge and heard what he said marra but at the end of the day money talks , I only hope the club look after our young local lads , he was the best forward on the pitch by a country mile and I will be over the moon if we can secure his signature for a few years as he is the kid of player we should be moving heaven and hell to keep. UTT 

Good luck to Dec, I hope it’s a successful move for him, would loved him to stay but obviously it’s what he wanted to do. We’ll certainly miss his enthusiasm but he certainly went out on a high! UTT

1 minute ago, Town utd said:

good luck Dec,he wanted to go last season but stayed when the Canadian club folded,I still think in Henson and Marwood we have two good 9s, Marwood was unlucky not to play more games , O'Brien not a prop in the league above also a good 9 or 13.

Cus will be good wherever you put him. He was playing against far bigger forwards this year and stood out.

Archived