Well Done

Bearman

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Good luck to Dec , he’ll always be well thought of here . I think we’ll be alright there though , and in general . Chris will be a good draw for players and I honestly think we’ll be competitive 

Definitely Good luck to Dec but we have plenty of cover for him in his position. You can't blame him for probably getting a lot more money and being in a big city like London. U find there ain't many loyal players at any club these days the Town have been fortunate that way. I'm sure Chris will get the right players in for next season. 

1 hour ago, townie88 said:

Gonna be a big miss is the lad. Not just on the field, but the person he was off it as well. I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision, but we have both benefited from him playing here this season. Good luck in the big smoke, except when you play us. 

If London are fulltime that'll be the reason. Gutted but Chris'll find somebody, we move on as always. 

Chris’s interview on Facebook was excellent, he accepts we’ll be losing a couple but people will be coming in who will add to the group. He’s very upbeat which is great. 

16 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

If London are fulltime that'll be the reason. Gutted but Chris'll find somebody, we move on as always. 

Sure I seen London are going part time. Or a mix of both. Can see us bringing in a replacement hooker. Matty and Blaine are both better from the bench I think. 

Chris's interview a good watch this evening

19 hours ago, IanMac said:

Chris’s interview on Facebook was excellent, he accepts we’ll be losing a couple but people will be coming in who will add to the group. He’s very upbeat which is great. 

Chris Thorman is such a positive inspirational coach and communicator, I'm sure he will know exactly what and who he needs to compete at the higher level, I particularly like how he speaks about the progression of existing players, I'm convinced that any players who decide to play for him with the right attitude will improve quickly . There are a lot of lads in league 1 who could easily step up the levels with the right guidance

3 hours ago, Route66 said:

Chris Thorman is such a positive inspirational coach and communicator, I'm sure he will know exactly what and who he needs to compete at the higher level, I particularly like how he speaks about the progression of existing players, I'm convinced that any players who decide to play for him with the right attitude will improve quickly . There are a lot of lads in league 1 who could easily step up the levels with the right guidance

I was really worried last week I really thought the dons would have us, then I heard Chris's words saying if we play to his game plan we'd win and my confidence grew! Reminded me of when Peter walsh would do the same sort of interview..we are in good hands. 

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

3 hours ago, Route66 said:

Yeah Chris will know what's required to compete next season but he did also mention money.  The club need to do some good buisness but I'm confident they'll spend wisely under CT

Archived