Well Done

Bearman

Good luck to Dec , he’ll always be well thought of here . I think we’ll be alright there though , and in general . Chris will be a good draw for players and I honestly think we’ll be competitive 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Good luck to Dec , he’ll always be well thought of here . I think we’ll be alright there though , and in general . Chris will be a good draw for players and I honestly think we’ll be competitive 

Definitely Good luck to Dec but we have plenty of cover for him in his position. You can't blame him for probably getting a lot more money and being in a big city like London. U find there ain't many loyal players at any club these days the Town have been fortunate that way. I'm sure Chris will get the right players in for next season. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, townie88 said:

Gonna be a big miss is the lad. Not just on the field, but the person he was off it as well. I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision, but we have both benefited from him playing here this season. Good luck in the big smoke, except when you play us. 

If London are fulltime that'll be the reason. Gutted but Chris'll find somebody, we move on as always. 

Chris’s interview on Facebook was excellent, he accepts we’ll be losing a couple but people will be coming in who will add to the group. He’s very upbeat which is great. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

If London are fulltime that'll be the reason. Gutted but Chris'll find somebody, we move on as always. 

Sure I seen London are going part time. Or a mix of both. Can see us bringing in a replacement hooker. Matty and Blaine are both better from the bench I think. 

Chris's interview a good watch this evening

• Like 2