Toulouse New Signings

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, clogdance said:

Who cares, unless you support Toulouse. Are Toulouse fans bothered who (for example) Salford, Wakefield, or Hull KR sign. A typical thread started by an expansion lovers who pretend to care more about the game than his own club.

The thread is clearly titled Toulouse New Signings. If that isn’t something that interests you why bother commenting?

28 minutes ago, clogdance said:

Who cares, unless you support Toulouse. Are Toulouse fans bothered who (for example) Salford, Wakefield, or Hull KR sign. A typical thread started by an expansion lovers who pretend to care more about the game than his own club.

So why come on a thread titled “Toulouse New Signings” if your not bothered.

You really are building up a large portfolio of pathetic posts,well done.

15 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

The thread is clearly titled Toulouse New Signings. If that isn’t something that interests you why bother commenting?

They haven’t made any new signings! Are you in to your expansive, expansion mode again. Get it in early why the iron is hot territory. 😂

23 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Please don't feed the troll.

6 minutes ago, Tabby said:

They haven’t made any new signings! Are you in to your expansive, expansion mode again. Get it in early why the iron is hot territory. 😂

They are about to announce. They already signed before the final, but it depended on them winning the final. This thread is discussing the possibility and whataboutabe of what Toulouse will do to help cement a position in the SL, join in, have some fun.

25 minutes ago, Tabby said:

That’s exactly the reason I started a thread to discuss their rumoured and potential signings, as the promoted club they’d be expected to make a few more signings than established Super League clubs.

25 minutes ago, kiggy said:

They are about to announce. They already signed before the final, but it depended on them winning the final. This thread is discussing the possibility and whataboutabe of what Toulouse will do to help cement a position in the SL, join in, have some fun.

Until they do the title is incorrect. 

1 minute ago, Tabby said:

Until they do the title is incorrect. 

Maybe Sir Kevin could change the title to something like "Toulouse almost likely to sign to new signings but who knows,  maybe, but let's comment anyway as it helps pass the time until the fixtures are out and we have something else to discuss other than the corrupt RFL and SKY money".  Better?

Just now, kiggy said:

Maybe Sir Kevin could change the title to something like "Toulouse almost likely to sign to new signings but who knows,  maybe, but let's comment anyway as it helps pass the time until the fixtures are out and we have something else to discuss other than the corrupt RFL and SKY money".  Better?

Well let’s be factual. Toulouse probably have 400k left on the cap. That’s going to take some sorting to compete in SL.

1 hour ago, clogdance said:

I am interested in who all clubs are linked with and sign. It surprises me that this is not the case with the vast majority of rugby league fans.

I have no idea if Morgan Escare and his family seek a return home to France, but if they do, this could be a great possibility.  I feel that he has not quite fulfilled his potential on this side of La Manche.

I also sense that Sylvain Houles is one of those coaches who is both a particularly good team builder and a motivator of individuals; you don't always get both skills in the same person, but both could help reinvigorate Escare.

13 minutes ago, arcticchris said:

I am interested in who all clubs are linked with and sign. It surprises me that this is not the case with the vast majority of rugby league fans.

The vast majority of posters on here are though,that’s why this thread is 5 pages long,only one childish poster is stating otherwise but he has an agenda or maybe he’s upset no one has started a Leigh version yet,where’s Sweaty Crack when you need him.

33 minutes ago, Tabby said:

Well let’s be factual. Toulouse probably have 400k left on the cap. That’s going to take some sorting to compete in SL.

Let's face facts though. One thing that's for damn sure is that they are already considerably better than Leigh before they've even had a chance to make any off season singings and therefore much better placed to stay up

33 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

The vast majority of posters on here are though,that’s why this thread is 5 pages long,only one childish poster is stating otherwise but he has an agenda or maybe he’s upset no one has started a Leigh version yet,where’s Sweaty Crack when you need him.

Not biting.  😜

Archived