Toulouse New Signings

30 minutes ago, Hello said:

Let's face facts though. One thing that's for damn sure is that they are already considerably better than Leigh before they've even had a chance to make any off season singings and therefore much better placed to stay up

I agree, and they have 2 months longer and more than £800K in central funding to improve their squad. I think they will stay up, but not sure who I think will get relegated. Is that post okay with you Davo5 ?

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

According to this interview with Sylvain Houles, he's in discussion with a fringe Catalan Dragons player. My guess is either Benjamin Julien or Hugo Salabio who was on loan at Toulouse earlier in the season and is a decent prospect 

I reckon Julien would be a good move for both parties. McNamara has only really used him as a last resort and it now appears Chan has jumped him in the pecking order too. I honestly think he offers more than Whitley when at his best and felt he proved himself while Whitley was out mid-season.

9 hours ago, Tabby said:

Well let’s be factual. Toulouse probably have 400k left on the cap. That’s going to take some sorting to compete in SL.

Cedric has already publicly said they will not be spending up to the cap.

16 hours ago, The Daddy said:

According to this interview with Sylvain Houles, he's in discussion with a fringe Catalan Dragons player. My guess is either Benjamin Julien or Hugo Salabio who was on loan at Toulouse earlier in the season and is a decent prospect 

Hoping it's Seguier tbh. He should be playing SL every week been v unfortunate with injuries & the quality around him.

12 hours ago, lucky 7 said:

I thought that there was a good chance Theo Fages was going to join the, but has now signed for the Huddersfield Giants

He signed for Hudds months ago, they just never formally announced it until the end of the season.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

1 hour ago, PECETTO said:

James cunningam 

Interesting signing. He was in the Knights setup not long ago and looked very promising but seems to have fallen away. I’m not sure what happened at the Giants as I’d have thought he would flourish there under Watson. Could be a fresh start is what he needs

51 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

Are Toulouse going to keep both Eloi Pelissier and Lloyd White as well as signing James Cunningham? That’s a bit of competition for places at hooker. 

Lloyd is also an excellent scrum half or loose forward 

On 14/10/2021 at 00:21, clogdance said:

I agree, and they have 2 months longer and more than £800K in central funding to improve their squad. I think they will stay up, but not sure who I think will get relegated. Is that post okay with you Davo5 ?

Interesting to see that you and few others after spiting on toulouse all season, you still are very aware on what append for TO.don’t you have à club to support ?

Archived