Toulouse New Signings

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Max Peuch has signed on a 2 year deal, he has decided to commit to full time rugby which is good news for TO.  I hope he can step up to be SL ready in the pre-season

3 hours ago, The Daddy said:

I thought he was already full time?

No, he was doing other stuff as well. This means he has to drop the other stuff if he wants to make a go of it.  TO are happy that he has set his mind and effort on SL otherwise if they had any doubts he wouldn't have been kept on. 

7 hours ago, kiggy said:

Max Peuch has signed on a 2 year deal, he has decided to commit to full time rugby which is good news for TO.  I hope he can step up to be SL ready in the pre-season

Yes, that’s good news. He’s a nice kid and well disciplined on the park. It was a tough decision for him as he now has a young family to think of.

I see a contemporary of his Bastien Canet is still up to his old tricks. Playing for ASC he still is as clueless about discipline as he was when at TO.

Gadwin Springer now on board

https://www.to13.com/accueil/

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

13 minutes ago, Grand Est said:

Springer is confirmed by TO XIII. Not quite sure what to make of that one.

It was only last year that he was one of the very few worth feeding in the Toronto pack while they were in SL, that experience is pretty important as most of the Toulouse pack have effectively been playing on a flat track for years in the Championship.

TO junior with a decent amount of SL experience and plenty of years left in him, makes plenty of sense to sign him IMO. They look to be playing it smart and building plenty of capable depth.

13 minutes ago, UTK said:

It was only last year that he was one of the very few worth feeding in the Toronto pack while they were in SL, that experience is pretty important as most of the Toulouse pack have effectively been playing on a flat track for years in the Championship.

Yep. Good point. Can't disagree with you at all there.

Fingers crossed he works out well.

1 hour ago, UTK said:

TO junior with a decent amount of SL experience and plenty of years left in him, makes plenty of sense to sign him IMO. They look to be playing it smart and building plenty of capable depth.

Last year?

5 hours ago, DoubleD said:

It wasn't really. Springer played his best rugby under Daryl Powell at Cas...........he's a useful squad player

I didn't actually realise he'd made 58 appearances for Cas. I don't think he has really kicked on from the promise that many had when he first came onto the scene but he's certainly a useful addition for Toulouse and brings SL experience. Plus he's a Toulouse junior too.

Archived