Excellent match report in League Express....UTT

chromedome

And it includes attendance of 2997...............which is probably a lot nearer the mark than the Keighley one, ha, ha.

I just had to get the Express to confirm that I wasn't in dreamland at Derwent Park yesterday....The Town players certainly made this old man happy.

We've had 'ups' and 'downs' so often in my 60 years of watching the top club in Cumbria....but yesterday was certainly classed, by me, as being there with the top 'Up'...

It always worries me on big occasions when the away team bring a lot of support...credit to Doncaster folk for your turnout, well done.

But this Town team can handle a big occasion thankfully......Yes Cru, Cru, Cru, came and upset us, as did Hunslet, but yesterday the Town defence was immense and turned the tide.

What are we going to do for the next four months?.....I know watch the videos/dvd's of a memorable season.....UTT....(No I'm not drunk).

22 minutes ago, Richard de la Riviere said:

Thanks 😀

The crowd figure I gave was a #### up though. It’s a number I heard from the guy next to me. It looked about right, so I slung it in. Think the official figure was just over 2000 as I discovered today. 

When people look back it’s your figure they’ll use mate 😂

Archived