Championship next season

15 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Yeah but you spent a week telling everyone how Fev would batter Toulouse in the playoff final 😂

I wouldn’t be too quick to write Newcastle off until we see the makeup of their squad.

Yes I did fancy Fev got that one wrong didn't I, like the team I support we don't yet know the final squads but Newcastke are not that far from completing theirs are they?

8 hours ago, Stirlin said:

Guess again.

Who you reckon then? Hard for him to travel too far because of work comitments so I would guess Yorkshire area which does not leave many teams if he is to stay in the Championship.

Edit: I suppose Doncaster where his mate is might be in the running.

Edited by The Blues Ox

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Yes I did fancy Fev got that one wrong didn't I, like the team I support we don't yet know the final squads but Newcastke are not that far from completing theirs are they?

Six players confirmed so far, I believe. Do keep up Harry.

SL players come off contract at the end of November so there may be a bit of movement then, or maybe not?

• Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

6 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

Who you reckon then? Hard for him to travel too far because of work comitments so I would guess Yorkshire area which does not leave many teams if he is to stay in the Championship.

Burnt his boats when he left York , Ellis and Harris should do us but now O'hagan has had an op to clear up his injury probs I would like us to keep him if money allows. You could be right about Donny for Robbo.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

I heard that Batley were after him at one point but Fax wouldn't play ball on the contract issue so they have signed Meadows from London instead. Not many options left in this division, are there? I couldn't se a C1 club affording him given the cuts in funding for 2022.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Pauli Pauli signs for York. 

• Like 2

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

7 minutes ago, Scubby said:

That is a big investment from Fev as he won't be cheap. Wonder who is going to be the journalist brave enough to ask him the big city question?

Watched the press conference on Facebook, strangely enough it wasn’t asked. 😂😂😂

• Like 2

On 24/10/2021 at 16:10, Stirlin said:

Burnt his boats when he left York , Ellis and Harris should do us but now O'hagan has had an op to clear up his injury probs I would like us to keep him if money allows. You could be right about Donny for Robbo.

Sounds more than likley that it is York.

On 24/10/2021 at 16:19, Blind side johnny said:

I heard that Batley were after him at one point but Fax wouldn't play ball on the contract issue so they have signed Meadows from London instead. Not many options left in this division, are there? I couldn't se a C1 club affording him given the cuts in funding for 2022.

Batley never looked at him… he’s agent offered him around but Batley chose meadows 

14 minutes ago, Keep The Faith said:

Batley never looked at him… he’s agent offered him around but Batley chose meadows 

If you say so.

21 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Sounds more than likley that it is York.

Sounds like you are getting desperate Oxy - weighing down that wage bill, maybe?

On 23/10/2021 at 15:34, Harry Stottle said:

@Thunder fan laugh all you want, Newcastle in my opinion will be lucky to make the top 6.

Thats your opinion which you are entitled too, do you know what the thunder squad is? How can you make a prediction without knowing our confirmed squad? When all clubs have announced their squads then we shall see.

• Like 3