Championship next season

1 minute ago, Gav Wilson said:

I was talking about streaming in general, and it soon will be.

Actually Gav, you weren't. You said:

The season ticket offer isn't available on Virgin, but it is available for Premier Player (where I and the majority of viewers now access the channel) - I hope that clears things up!

You explicitly referred to Premier and talked about accessing 'the channel' and claimed it was a majority. I would suggest blatantly making things up to dismiss another posters concerns isn't fair game. 

It is a bit rubbish that the offer is not available on Virgin, it'd be good if they manage to sort something before the start of the season.

• Like 1

Just now, Dave T said:

Actually Gav, you weren't. You said:

The season ticket offer isn't available on Virgin, but it is available for Premier Player (where I and the majority of viewers now access the channel) - I hope that clears things up!

You explicitly referred to Premier and talked about accessing 'the channel' and claimed it was a majority. I would suggest blatantly making things up to dismiss another posters concerns isn't fair game. 

It is a bit rubbish that the offer is not available on Virgin, it'd be good if they manage to sort something before the start of the season.

Fair enough.

It is odd that the offer isn't available on Virgin - that said, if you're a Virgin customer with an internet connection and a dongle or a TV thats less than 5 years old, you can still access the offer.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Fair enough.

It is odd that the offer isn't available on Virgin - that said, if you're a Virgin customer with an internet connection and a dongle or a TV thats less than 5 years old, you can still access the offer.

Yeah I'm not a fan tbh. I'm a bit of a browser of channels (much to my wife's annoyance) and I do like to watch TV, including live sport on a standard box - particularly if there is a chance of me moving rooms. I'm not a technophobe and have all sorts of streaming options, but I can see why people are nervous of being pushed down this route before they are ready. 

Being able to record, pause, watch in chunks etc. are easier with a box, despite being doable with streaming.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Griff said:

It was a lot easier when there were only two channels.

technology is great and the choice we have is brilliant - but we shouldn't think everybody has just switched over to streaming and casting.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Robin Evans said:

I'm deploying much restraint til this is confirmed. I'm dying to let myself go..... much restraint. 🤣

Be some signing if it comes off,I know he comes with baggage but a motivated Leilua would be some attacking force in the Championship,surprised Superleague clubs haven’t stepped in.

2 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

They do sell the product direct. It's called Premier Player.

Quite.

You don't have to convince me. There is a reason the UFC wanted people to buy their PPV's direct and not from US cable providers who took 50% of the fee.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davo5 said:

Be some signing if it comes off,I know he comes with baggage but a motivated Leilua would be some attacking force in the Championship,surprised Superleague clubs haven’t stepped in.

The deal is with Leeds, he will start season at Fev and move up if he is a good boy