Jump to content

Championship next season


Recommended Posts


7 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

Thankfully we're playing against him in winter 

You’ll have your home game. Peak summer in Leigh.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Dave T said:

Sounds beautiful. Tell me more... 

Certainly is Dave , no better place on a nice summer afternoon than standing in the north stand at the LSV with a pint of Carlsberg 🙁 watching Leyth Put Wire , Saints and Wigan to the sword 😀

Yes I know it wasn't on a Sunday , but you get my drift 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Certainly is Dave , no better place on a nice summer afternoon than standing in the north stand at the LSV with a pint of Carlsberg 🙁 watching Leyth Put Wire , Saints and Wigan to the sword 😀

Yes I know it wasn't on a Sunday , but you get my drift 

What is this Carlsberg you speak of?🤑

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

Dewsbury have for me signed players from Doncaster (who couldn’t win promotion) I’ve said to certain mates of mine you sign from them you could end up like them if they don’t click and pressure is on greenwood 

Batley didn’t over achieve last year I said all year we’d be up there… I expect us to be around there again with our squad… lingard has been backed again and is always willing to learn like Grix at fax, who’s done brilliant business in the market but can Keyes carry his halves who can buckle under the pressure of playing the higher standard… 

We shall see 2022 is a season not to be missed 

Dewsbury have signed 2 players from Doncaster. We've also signed one from a club called Hull KR and two from some club called Featherstone, so overall I'd say our squad is stronger than last year. Btw two of our signings from League 1 Keighley Adam Ryder and Andy Gabriel are very good championship level players. Won't make the play offs but expect slight improvement on last year.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Dewsbury have signed 2 players from Doncaster. We've also signed one from a club called Hull KR and two from some club called Featherstone, so overall I'd say our squad is stronger than last year. Btw two of our signings from League 1 Keighley Adam Ryder and Andy Gabriel are very good championship level players. Won't make the play offs but expect slight improvement on last year.

Fergy.... big unit. Will go very well. I rarely lament players moving on but  fergy and young Whitton who's on trial at fax, are two players I'd still like to see at fev

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Any views on Jake Sweeting? 

Aye... a good lad who will get much better with some regular game time. I keep says to a mate from dews.... "get him up to speed for us, then we'll have him back". Fergy though,  rock solid.

Young Whitton is a good lad we let go who's now got a trial at fax. With who we now have he'd never get a game.  But... dews could do worse than look at him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Aye... a good lad who will get much better with some regular game time. I keep says to a mate from dews.... "get him up to speed for us, then we'll have him back". Fergy though,  rock solid.

Young Whitton is a good lad we let go who's now got a trial at fax. With who we now have he'd never get a game.  But... dews could do worse than look at him.

In his one appearance, Ferguson helped us beat Widnes despite being short of match fitness. If he can stay fit, he'll be great for us and he's got the World Cup to aim for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Keep The Faith said:

Sammut is offering himself to clubs

priced himself out of 2 Yorkshire clubs in the last month  

Batley couldn't afford him, then?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

If Sammut keeps fit it'll be a great signing for Barrow, but his last couple season have been hit with injury. Expensive player to have on the sidelines, hope he isn't a hot head because if he is him and Dallimore on same team isn't a good thing 😂

He was excellent at Workington. Proper playmaker. The step up left him in a not so comfortable zone. Excellent player.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...