FRANCE AWAY

1 hour ago, The Rocket said:

G`day Paul, would love to know who the companies are who are forking out their hard-earned to be on the hoardings of a French Rugby League Test match. Any chance of a list ? and are there any standouts that mightn`t have been expected ?

Rocket.

Some as follows 

Avaya

DHL

Rightmove 

Echelon Fitness

Superdrug 

Global x

Giant Software

Cyber Point

Hunters Estate Agents 

Contract Square

Ziglo 

Atlantis Radio (US:)

Internationals are a whole new ball game tech is the future for most sport sponsorships

P

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, The Rocket said:

I`ve never really understood patriotism, me being an Australian was only by chance, I could have been born any where in the world and been anyone, it just so happened that I was born here, nothing to do with me, just luck or fate or whatever you want to call it.

I certainly agree with you there.  The older I get the less patriotic I get (and it wasn't a particularly high starting point).

Without getting political, all I ever see when human beings divide themselves up into tribes (based on borders or identity or even their Gods) is conflict.

I prefer to see myself belonging to the human race than any subdivision. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

47 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

I certainly agree with you there.  The older I get the less patriotic I get (and it wasn't a particularly high starting point).

Without getting political, all I ever see when human beings divide themselves up into tribes (based on borders or identity or even their Gods) is conflict.

I prefer to see myself belonging to the human race than any subdivision. 

It’s a good outlook to have.

Come on England!

26 minutes ago, Scubby said:

They've got a crucial game coming up soon at home to Climate Change. 

Think it's on Premier Sports 

And the local derby when the apes rise up to overthrow us.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Archived