Early start for the championship?

tms

14 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

The club will announce when ready. Let the dust settle on relegation, TO promotion and November will be fun

If it is good news on the signings, the club should be shouting it from the top of the North Stand, I would imagine because of the lack of information it will be the opposite.

26 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

If it is good news on the signings, the club should be shouting it from the top of the North Stand, I would imagine because of the lack of information it will be the opposite.

You saw last nights update I gather - 8th November return to FT training, so you will be a happy clappy chappy these next few weeks

On 12/10/2021 at 10:19, Harry Stottle said:

Far far too early, Leigh have only got 6 player's signed on for next season, could I please request a delay to the start of the season perhap's first weekend of June '22 as with their current recruitment programme they will need that amount of time to assemble a squad .......... of 18.

Can't Ben Flower play for you now you're in the Championship?

21 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

The club will announce when ready. Let the dust settle on relegation, TO promotion and November will be fun

Any truth S According to chester your hoping  to have DR with saints and  have you picked  a new coach  yet or are you sticking with Kurt

20 hours ago, POR said:

Any truth S According to chester your hoping  to have DR with saints and  have you picked  a new coach  yet or are you sticking with Kurt

new coach announced at end of this wk or early next wk.chris chester is talking to all the applicants at the moment.joe wardle signed as well

Archived