Summer bash wonder what the game lay out will be 🤔

Whitehaven vs Workington 

Halifax vs Bradford

York vs Newcastle

Dewsbury vs Batley

Barrow vs Widnes

London vs Sheffield 

Personally I would like to see this formula 

At the end of play on the Sunday 2 weeks before Blackpool bash is due to take place league positions dictate who plays who as in this

1st plays 2nd

3rd plays 4th

5th plays 6th

7th plays 8th

9th plays 10th 

11th plays 12th

That means every game has a meaning and bearing on the league table, as the game is an extra one its not fair to have top vs bottom teams and other top teams have to play other top teams. 🤔🤔

16 minutes ago, coolie said:

Whitehaven vs Workington 

Halifax vs Bradford

York vs Newcastle

Dewsbury vs Batley

Barrow vs Widnes

London vs Sheffield 

At the end of play on the Sunday 2 weeks before Blackpool bash is due to take place league positions dictate who plays who as in this

1st plays 2nd

3rd plays 4th

5th plays 6th

7th plays 8th

9th plays 10th 

11th plays 12th

That means every game has a meaning and bearing on the league table, as the game is an extra one its not fair to have top vs bottom teams and other top teams have to play other top teams. 🤔🤔

Fev v Leigh should be a corker

1 hour ago, Ovenden Grunt said:

Unless the games to be played are chosen by an open draw the bash should be banned. It skews the table and is unfair.

So for example you would be happy with a draw of FEV 1sr v Workington 14th and Fax 2nd v leigh 3rd

11 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Want to play York please,  only time we have won at the bash lol.

Not this year York will be part of the glamour TIE 

York v newcastle 

Fev however could be chosen for the world famous yorkshite derby 

FEV v Eagles 🤣

54 minutes ago, POR said:

So for example you would be happy with a draw of FEV 1sr v Workington 14th and Fax 2nd v leigh 3rd

That would be o.k. by me if it was drawn as such. I wouldn't be overly happy as I'm not a fan of the bash anyway. It's like loop fixture in SL. There is no need for it and it distorts the table unfairly. Besides, Blackpool is a right sh!t 'ole! 🙄

2 hours ago, Ovenden Grunt said:

That would be o.k. by me if it was drawn as such. I wouldn't be overly happy as I'm not a fan of the bash anyway. It's like loop fixture in SL. There is no need for it and it distorts the table unfairly. Besides, Blackpool is a right sh!t 'ole! 🙄

Ooh 'eck Have you burnt some cakes in the oven😁😁😁

3 hours ago, Ovenden Grunt said:

What compared to ovenden🤣

19 hours ago, coolie said:

Whitehaven vs Workington 

Halifax vs Bradford

York vs Newcastle

Dewsbury vs Batley

Barrow vs Widnes

London vs Sheffield 

1st plays 2nd

3rd plays 4th

5th plays 6th

7th plays 8th

9th plays 10th 

11th plays 12th

Not very good for those people who want to only attend on one day and have to make arrangements well in advance.

Why over-complicate things?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

37 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Not very good for those people who want to only attend on one day and have to make arrangements well in advance.

Why over-complicate things?

People who are going for the weekend... Will still go regardless, those going for the day either go Saturday or Sunday... That's not hard is it 🤔🤣

But if we have to book it around walks, endless foreign holidays, meals out

Then it might be a problem for at least one fan 🤔🤣😉

16 hours ago, coolie said:

People who are going for the weekend... Will still go regardless, those going for the day either go Saturday or Sunday... That's not hard is it 🤔🤣

But if we have to book it around walks, endless foreign holidays, meals out

Then it might be a problem for at least one fan 🤔🤣😉

Some people have jobs which also include weekends.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

17 minutes ago, coolie said:

And have holidays & annual leave

And a choice whether they attend or not.. It's not compulsory to go to games at the seaside🤔

You are going around in circles - your suggested rearrangements make no sense, except for those who sit at home watching on their TV.

Archived