Trip to Montenegro

Hi,  I'm looking to organise 3 or 4 teams to come over to Montenegro next summer and would like to here from interested clubs that fancy some fun in the sun ! Also in the short term I'm requiring 2 big units that fancy playing here in November the 6th this year, club will pay expenses ; drop me a line if either option are of interest. 

If I was 15 years younger and a big unit I’d be booking my flight to Podgorica now. 

I’d love to hear more about RL in Montenegro though, if you don’t mind, it’s not one I’ve heard about before. You obviously have at least one team, who do you play against and are there many people playing over there?  🇲🇪 

14 hours ago, iangidds said:

Hi,  I'm looking to organise 3 or 4 teams to come over to Montenegro next summer and would like to here from interested clubs that fancy some fun in the sun ! Also in the short term I'm requiring 2 big units that fancy playing here in November the 6th this year, club will pay expenses ; drop me a line if either option are of interest. 

Have you considered an email or phone call to BARLA?

https://www.barla.org.uk/contact

They would presumably be able to put you in touch with potentially interested teams.

19 hours ago, Eddie said:

If I was 15 years younger and a big unit I’d be booking my flight to Podgorica now. 

I’d love to hear more about RL in Montenegro though, if you don’t mind, it’s not one I’ve heard about before. You obviously have at least one team, who do you play against and are there many people playing over there?  🇲🇪 

Hi , things are changing here as Union was pushed and sponsored heavily ; now the boys are not told what sport they can play and they are now preferring league ! There are some commited people who are rolling out schools programmes and its getting traction. My job for next year is to bring Uk teams here for games , its a fantastic location for holidays either for families or just blokes ( no current womens team)

Archived