Even more interesting

The Art of Hand and Foot

I am a Swinton Lions fan and he was the chairman when we hit the buffers and were close to going out of business in 2017.

Now I don’t know what the exact circumstances were but as many will recall us fans worked hard to rally round to help save our club by not only dipping into our own pockets but appealed to fellow rugby league fans to help us,and to their credit many fans of rival clubs rallied and helped save us.

I would say don’t get too excited and I sincerely hope that the same thing doesn’t happen to you with him at your club.

REGARDING JOHN ANTHONY RODDY, I SUGGEST BEFORE YOU START DOING BACK FLIPS AND HAND STANDS. YOU TYPE IN CDX SECURITY LTD COMPANIES HOUSE AND HAVE A GOOD READ

IT ALSO STATES J A RODDY IS THE MANAGER OF CDX LTD NOT THE CEO.

THE COMPANY AS ALSO CHANGED ITS NAME THREE TIMES SINCE THE26TH OF OCT, 2016.

7 hours ago, jroyales said:

Why condolences? Anything is better than what we have had to put up with since CH took over and destroyed our great club!

Had some big ideas at Swinton when he was involved. Unfortunately we went very close to going out of business and ended up with considerable debts that had to be paid off. 

I'll tell you what, instead of spouting the same old doom and gloom, how about we welcome John Roddy and see what happens.

I've mentioned before that what's published in companies House tells you s0d all. So his company has changed its name 3 times, so what? What's ICI called now? Ooooo, well dodgy!

It's a new era, we are down, but we're not out. I for one am excited by the appointment. 

1 hour ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

I'll tell you what, instead of spouting the same old doom and gloom, how about we welcome John Roddy and see what happens.

I've mentioned before that what's published in companies House tells you s0d all. So his company has changed its name 3 times, so what? What's ICI called now? Ooooo, well dodgy!

It's a new era, we are down, but we're not out. I for one am excited by the appointment. 

Thanks, nice to hear a bit of positivity 😀 

On 14/10/2021 at 16:25, tandle said:

REGARDING JOHN ANTHONY RODDY, I SUGGEST BEFORE YOU START DOING BACK FLIPS AND HAND STANDS. YOU TYPE IN CDX SECURITY LTD COMPANIES HOUSE AND HAVE A GOOD READ

IT ALSO STATES J A RODDY IS THE MANAGER OF CDX LTD NOT THE CEO.

THE COMPANY AS ALSO CHANGED ITS NAME THREE TIMES SINCE THE26TH OF OCT, 2016.

No it doesn't 😁 

last season i stated that with some  signings  we made it  did not bode well  for the coming season.

i was castigated for this like you are now.the season was a fantastic success wasent it

so if i where you i would be very wary of what is happening regarding next season.

On 16/10/2021 at 08:16, tandle said:

last season i stated that with some  signings  we made it  did not bode well  for the coming season.

i was castigated for this like you are now.the season was a fantastic success wasent it

so if i where you i would be very wary of what is happening regarding next season.

Tandle, you've told us all this several times now, stop blowing your own trumpet mate!!  Your rugby knowledge clearly needs applauding . As for your comments about John Roddy and his company , you are well out of order!

41 minutes ago, tandle said:

go to companies house read gdx accounts. what did he do while he was at leigh and swinton nothing.

so dream on your clutching at straws again.

😂 GDX??? All that money I spent on the club front of shirt/back of shorts and Socks sponsorship and you get the name wrong.... Want a credit note now... Come and say hello at the Forum 👍

Archived