Mark Campbell

Spidey

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can club chairmen receive punishment for bringing the game into disrepute? It's like a startling large minority of them are competing to be the most bone-headed. They are cringeworthy.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

31 minutes ago, The Future is League said:

He's got off very lightly. Should have been double on all 3.

Just as well the Fev didn't win the Championship Grand Final. We don't need idiots in the game like this. Hopefully Fev fans don't find excuses for his action

Why what did he do? Was there more detail in Davidson's coverage? 

1 hour ago, Cardypaul said:

Ooh good just what we need another anti Fev topic, it’s been a week I wondered where it was.

It'll be reight. What will happen is what usually happens with this kind of thing..... fans of other clubs will act as the pack, assume the high ground and pour scorn on the issue/person. It will go on for a couple of days protracted by posts by the defending club/person.

Then it will slip down the forum til it disappears out of view

17 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

It'll be reight. What will happen is what usually happens with this kind of thing..... fans of other clubs will act as the pack, assume the high ground and pour scorn on the issue/person. It will go on for a couple of days protracted by posts by the defending club/person.

Then it will slip down the forum til it disappears out of view

I know it makes me laugh that all some people can do is obsess about what happens at Fev, supporting their clubs must be really boring 😂😂😂

Archived