Mark Campbell

Spidey

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Does anyone know what actually happened here, or is it just a good opportunity for an Internet forum kangaroo court? 

I believe that Mark Campbell, age 56, of Wakefield Road, Ackworth, was found guilty after a trial of criminal damage to an Audi car at Featherstone Rovers’ ground. He was given a 12-month conditional discharge, told to pay £500 compensation and £200 costs.

Not really a Kangaroo court: literally, Leeds Magistrate Court.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

2 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

I believe that Mark Campbell, age 56, of Wakefield Road, Ackworth, was found guilty after a trial of criminal damage to an Audi car at Featherstone Rovers’ ground. He was given a 12-month conditional discharge, told to pay £500 compensation and £200 costs.

Yes but do you what happened in the incident, or just that there was some criminal damage? I assume the latter. 

1 hour ago, Robin Evans said:

It'll be reight. What will happen is what usually happens with this kind of thing..... fans of other clubs will act as the pack, assume the high ground and pour scorn on the issue/person. It will go on for a couple of days protracted by posts by the defending club/person.

Then it will slip down the forum til it disappears out of view

Don't underestimate us please Robin.....

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Yes but do you what happened in the incident, or just that there was some criminal damage? I assume the latter. 

What actually happened is open to debate but the Court found him guilty.  

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

Don't underestimate us please Robin.....

The Ben Blackmore issue.

The Tomkins brothers in the pub.

Homophobic fans in Bradford.

They were all on here..... the forum behaved in the same way and each topic went the same way..... there are many other examples.

That's how it goes. The freezing frenzy is easily satiated.....then move on

Just now, Robin Evans said:

The Ben Blackmore issue.

The Tomkins brothers in the pub.

Homophobic fans in Bradford.

They were all on here..... the forum behaved in the same way and each topic went the same way..... there are many other examples.

That's how it goes. The freezing frenzy is easily satiated.....then move on

Sorry, was a light-hearted comment...

It'll be reight. What will happen is what usually happens with this kind of thing..... fans of other clubs will act as the pack, assume the high ground and pour scorn on the issue/person. It will go on for a couple of days protracted by posts by the defending club/person.

Same happens every other week with a Wakefield ground thread.

51 minutes ago, Cardypaul said:

I know it makes me laugh that all some people can do is obsess about what happens at Fev, supporting their clubs must be really boring 😂😂😂

Don’t let it bother you mate, It used to get to me people taking great joy in criticising my club now I just laugh.  It’s usually supporters of clubs with less potential wanting you to fail.

9 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Hope you're feeling reyt again soon owd'lad! 

8 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

It'll be reight

This is shocking behaviour and something needs to be done, I just cant condone this kind of behaviour

Is it Reet, Reight, Reyt or Reit.......all we ever ask for is consistency.

14 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Aye...  I know

I just got a covid positive test and feel like plop. That, on top of losing the GF on sunday I'm somewhat ar sey.... you know how it goes when you lose a big un....

No not really but good luck with the covid, hope you feel right asap!

5 minutes ago, dkw said:

This is shocking behaviour and something needs to be done, I just cant condone this kind of behaviour

Is it Reet, Reight, Reyt or Reit.......all we ever ask for is consistency.

My mate from darn sarf pronounces it rate. I advised him that's what we used to pay the local authority. 

Again, I told him to think of the next whole number following seven, then add an 'R' in front of it and voila.... he got it reight!

You forgot the most likely scenario - it gets locked!

1 hour ago, Cardypaul said:

I know it makes me laugh that all some people can do is obsess about what happens at Fev, supporting their clubs must be really boring 😂😂😂

Most of the time Fev only make the news when it’s stuff happening off the field. No wonder they can never catch the small minority of subhumans that cause all the bother when they have someone like that running the club. 

53 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

56yrs old, blimey he hasn’t age well. 

Archived