Mark Campbell

Spidey

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Of what and in what circumstances? 

Criminal damage to an Audi.  As it says in the quote.  In what circumstances remains unclear.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

27 minutes ago, Josef K said:

Most of the time Fev only make the news when it’s stuff happening off the field. No wonder they can never catch the small minority of subhumans that cause all the bother when they have someone like that running the club. 

Ooh it’s lucky you’re not small minded 

1 hour ago, Robin Evans said:

Aye...  I know

I just got a covid positive test and feel like plop. That, on top of losing the GF on sunday I'm somewhat ar sey.... you know how it goes when you lose a big un....

I'm a Wakefield Trinity supporter, so no, I don't.😂

9 minutes ago, RigbyLuger said:

I get it's "old" but why hasn't any other RL journo published it, or ignoring it like the Davies case. 

Same reason why barely anyone has touched the story about Guasch threatening to boycott GF's, they don't want to bite the hand that feeds them.

18 minutes ago, OriginalMrC said:

The interesting thing about these threads about Fev is how eagerly fans of the club are willing back the wrongdoing. Not sure what that says but owners and executives involved with clubs should be held to account. Otherwise they will think they are beyond reproach. 

Who's backing the wrongdoing like. I cant see a single comment (on this thread) that supports the wrongdoing. Have I missed summat

47 minutes ago, RigbyLuger said:

I get it's "old" but why hasn't any other RL journo published it, or ignoring it like the Davies case. 

Are you that bothered? It's nowt to do with anyone else ,are you that bored ? He's done wrong and been punished, and iam NOT sticking up for him but he hasn't killed anyone. It was a car.

15 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

ANYTHING to beat  Rovers with a stick and the forum gets more giddy then  about anything else lol.

Tbf I’d say Leigh get even more attention than Fev. That said, for two tiny dumps they certainly both get far more than their share of attention on here. 

I suppose what is missing from the press report is why the convicted individual went not guilty and argued the case.

Who the victim was.The extent of the damage;given the requirement for intention or recklessness.

Still,if the Featherstone Rovers followers are using the defence of old news not being important,then perhaps previous success by certain Super League clubs should be ignored when it comes to their power grab.

Disgraceful that the owner of any club should breach Covid regulations,and then breach the criminal law,within such a small timeframe.

Disgraceful that this forum should be accused of being anti-Leigh,when we have allegedly been anti-Fev,all along.

Perhaps we are just sick to the back teeth,of the great and good decision makers, giving the sport never-ending bad publicity.

There again human nature doesn't seem capable of improving...

It may be a bigger story...depending on the identity of the Audi owner.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

3 minutes ago, Angelic Cynic said:

I suppose what is missing from the press report is why the convicted individual went not guilty and argued the case.

Who the victim was.The extent of the damage;given the requirement for intention or recklessness.

Still,if the Featherstone Rovers followers are using the defence of old news not being important,then perhaps previous success by certain Super League clubs should be ignored when it comes to their power grab.

Disgraceful that the owner of any club should breach Covid regulations,and then breach the criminal law,within such a small timeframe.

Disgraceful that this forum should be accused of being anti-Leigh,when we have allegedly been anti-Fev,all along.

Perhaps we are just sick to the back teeth,of the great and good decision makers, giving the sport never-ending bad publicity.

There again human nature doesn't seem capable of improving...

It may be a bigger story...depending on the identity of the Audi owner.

Enjoy your evening....

Just now, Eddie said:

I was only joking btw, I’ve never been to either of them. 

I know some top people who live in Featherstone Eddie. Some have been friends for many years and are likely to be til I shuffle off this mortal coil. 

I get very defensive when folks describe fev as you did Eddie... even if you were joking.

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

So you don’t know then, unless you think there is only one type of criminal damage, which seems unlikely. 

🤨

If you're making a point, can you make it more clearly ?

43 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Tbf I’d say Leigh get even more attention than Fev. That said, for two tiny dumps they certainly both get far more than their share of attention on here. 

Featherstone has a train station though.

16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I was only joking btw, I’ve never been to either of them and have no idea what they’re like. 

They may not be paradise ( far from it to be honest) but like many towns and cities they were devastated by Pit closures and other industries but its HOME and like Robin said we are very defensive. Anyway if you want a takeaway ,nail bar,hairdressers,or  barbers( then like many highstreets in the UK) this the place to be.

Archived