Mark Campbell

Spidey

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, sweaty craiq said:

I am just glad Dexy isn't the target of hate for a few days

ย 

Degsy will be feeling a bit left out, even he hasn't reached the criminal damage level of bellendery - he looks a bit tier 2 now (if you'll excuse the pun).

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, ยฃ7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a ยฃ2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

On 14/10/2021 at 15:44, Fevrover said:

We would still come above Dewsbury ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

Yes I know you would but at least we could bring it up on the Forum on a regular basis...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Along the lines of you might have a better team, stadium etc...but at least out Chairman hasn't cost us 12 points...

It's clear that this forum is continually trying to find fault with and is obsessed withย Featherstone, Leigh, Wigan, Salford, St Helens, Huddersfield, Leeds, Wakefield, Hull FC, Hull K R,ย  Warrington....Catalans.............Toulouse...................Toronto...................... ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Archived