Malta v Czech Republic - live stream on now

Eddie

Czechia 6:16 Malta at HT. I had the stream on, muted, during a meeting. 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Decent enough game.

Looks like Czech have found their legs after a slow start.

Hoping the TV is playing tricks because there are some big units on both these teams.

A little concerned for the Dutch who look a bit light weight in comparison.

Find out in a couple of hours.

🇳🇱🇳🇱

Looks like a hard, dry pitch to land on in a tackle. There'll be some aches and pains tomorrow morning!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

20 minutes ago, yanto said:

Decent enough game.

Looks like Czech have found their legs after a slow start.

Hoping the TV is playing tricks because there are some big units on both these teams.

A little concerned for the Dutch who look a bit light weight in comparison.

Find out in a couple of hours.

🇳🇱🇳🇱

Are you there @yanto? I think you’ve said before that you’re involved with the Dutch side? Also do you know who there are no Amsterdam players in the squad? Fairly sure when I saw it they were all from Rotterdam, Hague, Zwolle and another club who’s name escapes me? 

3 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Looks like a hard, dry pitch to land on in a tackle. There'll be some aches and pains tomorrow morning!

Not the stadium that was advertised.

The games were to be held at the Sehir Stadi in the center of Bodrum ,a 4,000 capacity ground with stands 

on all sides.

Unsure what venue this is being played at.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Are you there @yanto? I think you’ve said before that you’re involved with the Dutch side? Also do you know who there are no Amsterdam players in the squad? Fairly sure when I saw it they were all from Rotterdam, Hague, Zwolle and another club who’s name escapes me? 

No Eddie watching from home.

I have no real involvement with the national side anymore and had to make the choice between a cold weekend in West Cumbria watching Town win the League 1 play off ,or five nights in Bodrum.

Not really a warm weather man 🤔😭

As for the Cobra players they either didnt want to be involved in the quite strict (3 times a week) preperation or the coach decided none were good enough.

I did find it a bit strange also that not one Amsterdam player was selected.

2 minutes ago, Spidey said:

How did all of these Part Time players get the day off work? 😉

Four days.🙈

Flew in yesterday morning and won't get back until Monday.

Also pay for their own travel and don't even get paid for playing.

True amateurs . ❤🇳🇱🇳🇱👏👏

Archived