Club Survey & Supporters Forum

RoddersRL2022

Hello to all, since becoming a supporter and sponsor of the club, I have always checked into this forum, to read the reviews on individual games and club matters - I have always enjoyed the read.

I just wanted to let you know that the club is organising a supporters forum ASAP, we hope to see you all there. (Tbc shortly)

In advance of the forum, I have put together a short survey for supporters (New/old/former) to complete - please email me on jr-oldhamrlfc@mail.com so that the survey can be emailed out to you..... Rest assured we are going to give it everything we have to do well next season.

All the best,

John

5 hours ago, RoddersRL2022 said:

Hello to all, since becoming a supporter and sponsor of the club, I have always checked into this forum, to read the reviews on individual games and club matters - I have always enjoyed the read.

I just wanted to let you know that the club is organising a supporters forum ASAP, we hope to see you all there. (Tbc shortly)

In advance of the forum, I have put together a short survey for supporters (New/old/former) to complete - please email me on jr-oldhamrlfc@mail.com so that the survey can be emailed out to you..... Rest assured we are going to give it everything we have to do well next season.

All the best,

John

Best looking on here to see what the Fans think. So many ideas have been ignored over the years. CH doesn't give a stuff about the fans and couldn't care less what they think. Have you had a shufty at the elusive accounts books yet John?. 

6 hours ago, RoddersRL2022 said:

All the best,

John

Welcome on board John!!

6 hours ago, RoddersRL2022 said:

All the best,

John

Good start John, hopefully this be on a weekend rather than midweek when it's tricky to get time off, if it's weekend I'll attend

All the best John. Just get our great team playing in Oldham and get our great amateur clubs onside working with us. Can I also suggest getting into the schools so creating a young Yeds following. Can I also suggest you get Julie on board at some level because she had some great ideas.

And finally find a couple of millionaires so as to make us a real force again.

11 hours ago, RoddersRL2022 said:

All the best,

John

Fair play John wishing you all the best great start this engagement step 👏

Positive move a supporters forum. Maybe then will the club realise how distant the club has become from the fans. There isn't half as many people post on here than in previous years probably because they've walked away. I do hope that if the fans speak the club will listen. Because without fans there's no club. 

1 hour ago, RoddersRL2022 said:

Thanks 👍- please note for anyone not yet completed the survey it closes Sunday evening - please email johnroddy-oldhamrlfc@mail.com and a link will be sent soonest.

John

If you have the club in your heart spend 5 minutes of your time and it could make the difference.

Archived