Elite 1 is back this weekend

9 hours ago, barnyia said:

https://neologikboutique.fr/clubs/fc-lezignan-corbieres/page/2/

Lézignan now have an online shop, I don't know if they deliver to the UK or not. 

Just ordered and nothing saying they don't deliver to UK. Will update you if any problems.

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

Lezignan vs Albi 2pm live on Lezignan facebook page.

James Maloney vs Nathan Peats 2 former State if Origin players 
Thomas Lacans vs Baptiste Fabre : 2 wonderkids ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

www.fcl13.fr FCL XIII - Lezignan Corbieres Rugby League

2 hours ago, fcl said:

Lezignan vs Albi 2pm live on Lezignan facebook page.

James Maloney vs Nathan Peats 2 former State if Origin players 
Thomas Lacans vs Baptiste Fabre : 2 wonderkids ! 

Looking forward to this, and the stream has now started.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

FCL really flinging the ball around at the end of the first half, but a forward pass denies a try after the hooter.

HT - Lezignan 6:16 Albi

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Yellow card almost immediately for FCL - not helping the fightback much.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Albi score again, and you can hear that they have some travelling support.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Flovie replies for Lezignan. No shortage of action in this game. 10:20 with Maloney's touchline conversion missed.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Fabre scores, but misses the conversion - 10:24

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Maloney's forgotten to put on his kicking boots.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

FCL with a breakaway try - this is getting closer now.

FCL 20:24 Albi

Edited by Futtocks

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Flovie's in again, to level the scores with KTC. 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Meanwhile, it is Villeneuve 10:6 Limoux in the second half on YouTube.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

A Flovie hat-trick! With the previous try, that really puts the home side in control at 34:24, with another touchline conversion missed by Maloney.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

At last it's happend. We all though it would be just the Aude three this term but this Sunday Albi and Villeneuve turned up - and in style. The Tarn side were hopeless last time at home against Limoux (12-44) but they looked a smashing out-fit today - the young lad Fabre particularly looked class - this against the Elite 1 Champions and undefeated this term.

Villeneuve have tried this term at home but lost to Avignon and struggled to get past St Gaudens. Carcassonne put 38 past them too. But today against an inform Limoux you would not have put any money on them. At last it clicked with an out standing row bust Dimitri Biscarro - with two tries and an assist to get them home at last. One to look out for.

Edited by audois

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

First win in 8 years at home for the Leopards against the Grizzlis. Villeneuve full back and captain Lasvenes and coach Janzac are key to their upward climb. I think. Keeping Biscarro too would help. He's a big heavy lad but didn't stop him getting his first try from half way out! His oppening and putting centre Marguerite through the hole for his try was class too.

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg