Elite 1 is back this weekend

6 hours ago, barnyia said:

Is it still an illegal substance? Can you get suspended from work for testing positive? The second is a serious question. 

Yes it is illegal and I won’t debate this point right now. There are very few professions that conduct drug tests. If it was a performance enhancing substance, I understand the sporting ban. But he didn’t test positive during/before a match, so the sporting bodies should leave it to the courts to decide the outcome as a criminal matter. 

new hair analyzes were able to prove that the taking of drugs was not the day of the match, so only recreational use could be retained.
I understand Barnye your positioning more moral than legal. but if we stay on the same plan we should ban parties after matches or beers during matches which do more damage in rugby than any drugs. if we stay on this moral point, what should we say about clubs that sign a racist player or even a player suspected of pedophilia?
what poses a problem is the fact that this story is publicized because for me these drug problems must remain private

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

www.fcl13.fr FCL XIII - Lezignan Corbieres Rugby League

Saturday the 7th of May
2:30pm Carcassonne v Lezignan (Facebook)

Sunday the 8th of May
3:00pm Limoux v St-Esteve Catalan (Youtube)

• Thanks 3

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

10 hours ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

spacer.png

12-a-side Rugby? A step too far, perhaps?

• Haha 3

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

11 hours ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

spacer.png

What's the deal with Villeneuve Leopards, rumours on the French forum that they will be dropping down to Elite 2. If that happens it will be a disaster for French Rugby League, they are the only club in that region

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, The Daddy said:

What's the deal with Villeneuve Leopards, rumours on the French forum that they will be dropping down to Elite 2. If that happens it will be a disaster for French Rugby League, they are the only club in that region

A quote from Treizemondial:

Villeneuve's managers do not have the impression that all teams are playing the game at the level of rules, especially financial ones, and therefore that not all teams are on an equal footing. 

An interesting angle. They are a bit out on a limb and perhaps don’t feel that is that taken into account regarding the costs associated with travel. 

Edited by RayCee

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

On 06/05/2022 at 00:41, RayCee said:

A quote from Treizemondial:

Villeneuve's managers do not have the impression that all teams are playing the game at the level of rules, especially financial ones, and therefore that not all teams are on an equal footing. 

An interesting angle. They are a bit out on a limb and perhaps don’t feel that is that taken into account regarding the costs associated with travel. 

What does that mean? Is there a salary cap in the French League?

11 hours ago, Pen-Y-Bont Crusader said:

Up above Mantet ? 

Morning,

You are spot on there (I posted a couple of videos on the radio station twitter account) feeling it in the legs today so have gone to the beach to swim it off.

BTW Luc just what's app me all good for the welsh national anthem.

Can you PM me.

Cheers

Paul

It was over near in quarter of an hour. CXIII ran riot with 20 pioints racked-up with FCL helpless. It turned into something better after the break curtesty of Maloney who ran himself into the ground to get his side back into it. He was every where. Got them back into a one converted try deficit. Only for the  re-start after the score the winger allowed the ball roll into touch inches from his own try line! That was it. Carcassonne though were better through out and wll be fine finalists - Limoux should be their rivals at Narbonne. Their clash against the Canaris at Domec earlier was i think the best game of the season.

Edited by audois
  • Like 1

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

Paul on the button there. Catalans-TO at U19s leading the way. Good seeing TO, Villeneuve Carpentras possibly there too at U17s 

Edited by audois

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

22nd May Limoux v Carcassonne at 15h30 

Catalan v Toulouse u19s at 13h30 

The u17s final at 11h30 which will be between four of the following teams, Villeneuve,salon, Toulouse and Carpentras, 

And the u15s at 10 am between either Lézignan,salon, Albi and Catalan, 

All at Narbonne stadium, 

Should be a great day 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, barnyia said:

I'll definitely be there and hopefully my youngest will get to the U15 final. 

When i lived in Cuxac-C., anytime there was a match in Narbonne I was like a rat up a drainpipe to watch it.

Always stopped at L'oulibo too. 

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

2 hours ago, Oxford said:

When i lived in Cuxac-C., anytime there was a match in Narbonne I was like a rat up a drainpipe to watch it.

Always stopped at L'oulibo too. 

Cuxac d'Aude or cuxac cabardes ? 

On 08/05/2022 at 11:10, audois said:

It was over near in quarter of an hour. CXIII ran riot with 20 pioints racked-up with FCL helpless. It turned into something better after the break curtesty of Maloney who ran himself into the ground to get his side back into it. He was every where. Got them back into a one converted try deficit. Only for the  re-start after the score the winger allowed the ball roll into touch inches from his own try line! That was it. Carcassonne though were better through out and wll be fine finalists - Limoux should be their rivals at Narbonne. Their clash against the Canaris at Domec earlier was i think the best game of the season.

Any idea how many were at the two semi finals? It sounded like there was a good crowd at Limoux but there’s no highlights of the Carcassonne game on YouTube.