Elite 1 is back this weekend

15 hours ago, barnyia said:

Cuxac d'Aude or cuxac cabardes ? 

Le centre du monde Cuxac - Cabardes!

Edited by Oxford

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

4 minutes ago, Oxford said:

Le centre du monde Cuxac - Cabardes!

My old  house but not taken when I lived there.

Sorry soemthing is blocking the photo!

Edited by Oxford

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Semi Finals  U19  was St Esteve 70-6 Albi/ TO 56-14  Lezignan. As it should be. The two SL clubs are pushing forward now as they need to.

Interesting that TO are already signing former players for their Elite 1 for next year (from Villeneuve) forward Masselot and centre Margueritte both former internationals. With some of the existing U19s moving up too they should be more competitive next season

Edited by audois
  • Like 1

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

1 hour ago, audois said:

Semi Finals  U19  was St Esteve 70-6 Albi/ TO 56-14  Lezignan. As it should be. The two SL clubs are pushing forward now as they need to.

Interesting that TO are already signing former players for their Elite 1 for next year (from Villeneuve) forward Masselot and centre Margueritte both former internationals. With some of the existing U19s moving up too they should be more competitive next season

How do you think Paul Sangare is progressing? He looks huge, even bigger than his brother 

On 09/05/2022 at 17:11, barnyia said:

I'll definitely be there and hopefully my youngest will get to the U15 final. 

I hope he gets to play on finals day, barnyia.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eddie said:

Unless I was tripping there was someone with two massive horned cows in the crowd behind the sticks at Limoux, you wouldn’t see that at Crown Flatt. 

Limousin cows?  Just a thought!

Saturday, May the 21st
2:30pm Déesses Catalanes v Lescure
Élite 1 Féminine, Finale – Narbonne

Sunday, May the 22nd
2:30pm Limoux v Carcassonne XIII
Élite 1, Finale – Narbonne

• Thanks 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Will it be possible for those of us north of La Manche to watch the final live?  I see that it is being transmitted live by Via Occitanie TV.

If not, do Via Occitanie put their programmes on YouTube, or in some other accessible place, so that we could watch it later, at our leisure?

Any guidance gratefully received.

Carcassonne's golden time was just after the 2nd World War when the great Puig Aubert was around. when they won the championship 5 times - up in till the mid 1950's. Limoux where just about starting up at that time. They won a famous championship early on in 1968 against Carcassonne in Toulouse in front 14,000. This century the Canaris have just one success in 2012 while Limoux have two titles to their name. Should be a super match-up this afternoon - nothing between them. The local papers have given it much support - best in years by a long way.

Edited by audois
  • Like 4

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg