Turkey v Malta Live stream now

1 minute ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Why do all these games have to be streamed on Facebook? I'd love to watch them but I don't do social media. 

You're literally saying you don't do social media... on a social media site.

There's a Facebook Video app on my Fire TV Stick that doesn't require having an account with the company.

Anyway, click here - https://www.facebook.com/EuroRugbyLeague/videos/589934622047905/ - ignore the "Log in or sign up" message and make the video full screen, disabling comments for the piggest picture.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Not sure about those posts though!

3 minutes ago, Sports Prophet said:

Is Jarrod Sammut out there? I heard the last name but it is a pretty common one for that area.

Probably Dean Zammit, the Hunslet player?

Nice to see a fair bit of national newspaper coverage for the Maltese team.

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/malta-rugby-league-team-eyes-strong-showing-at-european-championships.907789

https://sportsdesk.com.mt/2021/10/14/watch-malta-rugby-league-team-eyes-strong-showing-at-european-championships/

4 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

You're literally saying you don't do social media... on a social media site.

There's a Facebook Video app on my Fire TV Stick that doesn't require having an account with the company.

Anyway, click here - https://www.facebook.com/EuroRugbyLeague/videos/589934622047905/ - ignore the "Log in or sign up" message and make the video full screen, disabling comments for the piggest picture.

When I say social media I mean more the massive, world conquering social media sites that teenagers use to share pictures of their lunch rather than a tiny fans forum designed specifically to discuss a regional sport. I don't really class this as social media though I can see that it is to be fair. 

And yeah, I realised right after I posted that that it would let me watch the game anyway. 

5 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

When I say social media I mean more the massive, world conquering social media sites that teenagers use to share pictures of their lunch rather than a tiny fans forum designed specifically to discuss a regional sport. I don't really class this as social media though I can see that it is to be fair. 

And yeah, I realised right after I posted that that it would let me watch the game anyway. 

I think FaceBook's a bit old hat for the yoof of today, to be honest. They've moved on and left it to the middle-aged and the bot-farms.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

It ends with the score Turkey 36:12 Malta.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Looking forward to the next match too - the Czechs are already warming up.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Turkish team are giving people the bumps now - I assume they're coaching staff. :kolobok_biggrin:

Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, Niels said:

Is this being played in Bodrum? It's a great place for rugby league to be featured.

I only just saw the thread so missed the game unfortunately. 

I think it is in Bodrum.

Next match due at 1:15pm (UK time) - I'll start another thread for it, if someone hasn't already.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I think it is in Bodrum.

Next match due at 1:15pm (UK time) - I'll start another thread for it, if someone hasn't already.

Thank you. I showed the steam to a Turkish friend. 

I forgot about the time difference. 😔

Archived