2022 signings

Evs62

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

town2018 you have every right to ask the question, hopefully the club is pushing for new signings and doing there best for next season,the club should be naming the players who are staying and keep fans up to date,so we keep the momentum up from the final👍

58 minutes ago, donald said:

Strong rumours 2 town players are off to haven 1 I can believe the other would shock me. Worse rumours 2 of our better players have been in talks with town and barrow and with the money barrow are throwing about its a worry.

If you got offered £100 a week more to do the same job in a different building close by it would be hard to turn down. Players are human at the end of the day. 

12 minutes ago, town4me said:

If you got offered £100 a week more to do the same job in a different building close by it would be hard to turn down. Players are human at the end of the day. 

Exactly and you can't blame anybody for doing it

8 minutes ago, donald said:

Exactly and you can't blame anybody for doing it

That's true donald. I really hope it isn't going to a case of the local clubs swapping a few good players back and forth during the off season. I know Out of county championship players aren't cheap but  hopefully its a case of  building on what we currently have but as said earlier  players are human.

It’s tough for us , we were behind the 8 ball being promoted last and unable to firm up our plans , lots of  players will already have been sorted out . And there’s the usual issues of geography and money . Firstly we don’t need to be losing any more players or we’re taking one step back before we move forward 

18 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

Does anybody know if existing contracts are null and void if you go up a league?

Yeah I was wondering the same thing when donald says he would be shocked if one rumoured town player had been in talks at haven as that narrows it down to 3 players who that could be IMO and I thought they were Contracted for next season.

54 minutes ago, town4me said:

Yeah I was wondering the same thing when donald says he would be shocked if one rumoured town player had been in talks at haven as that narrows it down to 3 players who that could be IMO and I thought they were Contracted for next season.

Going on his previous rumours I would take anything donald says with an EU mountain sized pinch of salt.

40 minutes ago, dkw said:

Going on his previous rumours I would take anything donald says with an EU mountain sized pinch of salt.

Well yeah every player we are linked with has already talked to haven according to our friend up the road. Time will tell

24 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

I was asking because the following had signed contracts for 2022 before we got promoted. There might be others i don't know about.

Singleton, O'Brien, Fell, Barnes, Young, Marwood, Wilson, Bickerdike, Dawson, Scholey and Doran.

Not null and void 

Archived