2022 signings

Evs62

1 minute ago, Sticklebricks said:

I seen somewhere that Lewis young from Newcastle had signed for hunslet but have never seen anything concrete, would be a good pickup great turn of speed

Was thinking the same tbh , was a couple of years ago I think he ripped us up a few times 

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

Ye got my vote in Fitzy 👍

I narrowed it down to Fitzy , Holroyd and O’Brien and then after seconds of deep thought I plumped for Marcus for stepping up so well and being shoved into the front row and doing brilliantly 

37 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I narrowed it down to Fitzy , Holroyd and O’Brien and then after seconds of deep thought I plumped for Marcus for stepping up so well and being shoved into the front row and doing brilliantly 

I voted Marcus too

im going to throw a new topic in thou its probably too early ,for people at the club to make any decisions regarding pre- season games , thou just a thought as its early start next season being January and the Ike game. Would a NYD game be a good idea? 

1 hour ago, Derwent said:

Wouldn’t want Callum Phillips back here if he was paying us to play.

Cant say I agree. Regardless of how he left the club. That was because of a previous coach, under a different board. A player who can play both hooker and in the halves. If he's available, and willing. I'd take him no bother

3 hours ago, DavidM said:

Between O'Brien, Fitzy and Caine Barnes for me, went with Caine in the end as I thought he was immense, especially in the first half if the season.

1 hour ago, Derwent said:

Wouldn’t want Callum Phillips back here if he was paying us to play.

Fool you. Callum left Town because the BoD would not back him when he disagreed with the coach for taking the club into a downward spiral. Six months later the same BoD sacked the coach.

Phillips Bros have been a great asset to Haven, consummate professional in every way and high regarded.

55 minutes ago, havenhater said:

Callum Phillips is having a team build around him at whitehaven by a coach who trusts in him, won't be back to town anytime soon

From what I’ve heard he would never play for town again they treated him like a bit of ###### he’s ripping it up at haven at first choice hooker 

15 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Only the 2nd team 🙈

Karl has been a great influence in the A team, he has helped some of the clubs u16s progress and help them with confidence whilst stepping up to the open age, this will also help them progress next season. 

I cant decide between holroyd, caine, fitzy and doran for player of the year, whoever wins it this year deserves it though as we have had a load of players who have been immense.

On the topic of callum if we could get him back i would be over the moon, a proven championship half or hooker who is town through and through. I think brett is finished with rugby now unfortunately but if we could get him in as a proven championship 2nd row who is town through and through as well even better!

8 minutes ago, Carlisle1921 said:

I cant decide between holroyd, caine, fitzy and doran for player of the year, whoever wins it this year deserves it though as we have had a load of players who have been immense.

On the topic of callum if we could get him back i would be over the moon, a proven championship half or hooker who is town through and through. I think brett is finished with rugby now unfortunately but if we could get him in as a proven championship 2nd row who is town through and through as well even better!

Brett’s retired now pal had a few bad injuries 

Archived