2022 signings

Evs62

1 hour ago, Neutralfan7 said:

How has Clarke gone for you guys this year? Was shocked to see he wasn't getting in Thunder team last year and ended up being loaned out

Excellent, hope he stays for next year. 

56 minutes ago, Town0682 said:

Could have some already signed on for all we know. Nothing to say they have to announce as soon as the contracts signed. Presentation this weekend so you never know there could be a few announced then 🤞🏼

Yeah I agree with you but it would been nice to have a early announcement with the buzz around the club been at a high due to winning promotion etc to keep people interested 

1 hour ago, town2018 said:

Yeah I agree with you but it would been nice to have a early announcement with the buzz around the club been at a high due to winning promotion etc to keep people interested 

early high profile signings don,t half bump up season ticket sales

3 hours ago, havenhater said:

Is there a change in relegation and promotion at the end of the 2022 season or the normal 2 up 2 down?

Unless I’ve missed it nothings been announced . This is rugby league after all 

Just been looking at the loveRL page about the ins & outs in the championship for next season. I know it will be in hand but we really have some catching up to do as some clubs look like their squads are about done! Think ours will look a lot better after this week. 🤞

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

34 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

Just been looking at the loveRL page about the ins & outs in the championship for next season. I know it will be in hand but we really have some catching up to do as some clubs look like their squads are about done! Think ours will look a lot better after this week. 🤞

I read that as well

It's always a worry when we got promoted ahead of schedule as the squad isn't ready for the league, but hopefully the board and coaches grasp the opportunity and give us a chance of staying up. Though weirdly finishing positions this season may be pretty meaningless in the end anyway.