2022 signings

Evs62

50 minutes ago, townie88 said:

More keen to know whats happening with the board to be honest. That needs sorted out before players. Nearly a week since presentation and no announcements yet

Yes just had a look on companies house and I see both Malcom Allison and Tom McKeating have left the board. Not sure if that was announced at the presentation night but they both deserve thanks for helping to steer the club through the last couple of years. The board have obviously done some sterling work,  none more so than getting Chris on a long term contract, hopefully any new members will continue in the same manner. 

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, IanMac said:

Yes just had a look on companies house and I see both Malcom Allison and Tom McKeating have left the board. Not sure if that was announced at the presentation night but they both deserve thanks for helping to steer the club through the last couple of years. The board have obviously done some sterling work,  none more so than getting Chris on a long term contract, hopefully any new members will continue in the same manner. 

So whos left as directors at the moment ?

1 hour ago, donald said:

So we're haven supposed to have been signing at Jessie's testimonial last week

You may be right donald but you tickle me when every player we get linked with you come on here and say haven have already spoken to them😄

23 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Hopefully mate, hoping both clubs can get strong squads 👍

I think haven have a pretty strong squad and a season’s experience, and I’m sure they are not finished yet, my only hope is town can do as well haven did last season and at very least stay up along with the other two Cumbrian clubs it’s gonna be an hell of a ride no matter what

5 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

What sort of age is Curtis marra

I believe he's only young but if he's half as good as his dad he will be a good signing if true. He played against James Robinson this year and he told me it's the hardest he's ever been tackled. They say he's got loads of talent good luck to him who ever gets him.

Archived