2022 signings

Evs62

21 hours ago, Cumbria RL said:

Think Newcastle will be the exception Two Chapplehows, Josh Eaves, Brad Day, Thomas Minns, Alex Foster, Sam Hallas, Mitch Clark, Jake Shorrocks to name a few with more to come al be having a cheeky ton on them 😂😂😂

They’re shaping to have a real shot at the top of the league. Being full time will make a huge difference and they’ve a superb squad being assembled. York’s issue was they signed dads army 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Town Army said:

Being full time and with the quality they've added, I'm struggling to see 5 teams that are likely to finish above them never mind 8 teams. 

They're "full time" as in operating 5 days a week but they only want that as they want the players to train the other days at the club rather than their own local gyms. Hence why a lot have moved on. Work 12 hrs travel to the club do 2hrs gym work then go back yam. 

2 hours ago, Callum Linford 98 said:

They're "full time" as in operating 5 days a week but they only want that as they want the players to train the other days at the club rather than their own local gyms. Hence why a lot have moved on. Work 12 hrs travel to the club do 2hrs gym work then go back yam. 

They want it as it takes the team to the next level of performance I’d have thought? 

He really developed into the team last season and played a big part in our promotion. Defensively I thought he was excellent, scored tries and gave his wingers some good service. Welcome back on board. UTT

• Like 2

Grew into the season as he got fitter and finished really strongly , delivering  in the big games  which is the sign  of a good player . His experience is an asset and seeing him interviewed obviously a really good guy to  . Hope he shows up well and gets to the WC and we can watch him there

21 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Great player. Great lad. Glad to see him back. Towns social media team been brilliant lately. Kudos to them. Just disappointed the cheese xl wernt enough for the lad 😂

Summat wrong with him if he doesn't like the Rolls Royce of crisps! 🤣

Good re-signing all the same. Welcome back Rhys!

• Like 2

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

I trust in the thorman philosophy, I really do, I just hope we have some big new forwards and an experienced half back to add to what we really have.

Recruitment has looked good so far but the other 13 clubs look to have recruited strongly and are still doing so in all areas.

Everyone seems to have recruited from the feeder nrl leagues too but never heard if we are even on the look out over there.

Still a few ex super league talents not signed up and a certain ex half back who hopefully would fancy a crack at the championship without asking silly money.

• Like 1