2022 signings

Evs62

46 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Only 150/1 to win the league . Not much value there then …642BC92B-37F1-473B-93AB-BC3B8BBCED80.jpeg.34d67ae2155ece58f16f8969ce043f6d.jpeg

We'll be in a small league at the bottom fighting for survival. Infact that list looks accurate IMO. I'd say its 2 from the bottom 5 on that list for the drop.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say any team below London bronco's would be relegation prospects .I will be honest and say Town would be favourites at this moment .I hope that Mr Thorman gets a couple of big props and possibly an Half back to really give the team a decent chance of staying in the Championship.Whitehaven are looking stronger, and with another prop for Jonty's team that makes them even stronger, But good luck to all 3 Cumbrian clubs for this season. 

2 hours ago, Sticklebricks said:

I wish there was a big box with these big props in, coz I think nearly every other teams are looking for the same thing, we can live in hope utt

Nelson Asofa Solomona could be available soon if he still refuses his jab … and then you’d need a really really big box 

Really dont understand the clubs strategy on keeping our squad a close guarded secret, especially now we are back in training. Surely players already under contract or who have already been renewed could be made common knowledge.

I think we could learn a lot from our 2 neighbours down the road, barrow put a post on last night with a list of every player they have so far. I think at last count we have 5.

1 hour ago, Carlisle1921 said:

Really dont understand the clubs strategy on keeping our squad a close guarded secret, especially now we are back in training. Surely players already under contract or who have already been renewed could be made common knowledge.

I think we could learn a lot from our 2 neighbours down the road, barrow put a post on last night with a list of every player they have so far. I think at last count we have 5.

Think you’re a bit off the mark with 5, with existing contracts and new signings it’ll be 17. 

18 minutes ago, IanMac said:

Think you’re a bit off the mark with 5, with existing contracts and new signings it’ll be 17. 

Thats my point though Ian, no one knows for sure! We can guess its somewhere between 5 and 17 then?

The official site has added the new players to the squad list and removed the ones who have signed elsewhere which leaves 26 players on there but at least 2 of them wont be playing for us in 2022. As said earlier i dont know why we dont just release a list of retained or under contract players like barrow have done so we know where we are at with the first friendly less than 2 months away.

9 hours ago, Carlisle1921 said:

Thats my point though Ian, no one knows for sure! We can guess its somewhere between 5 and 17 then?

The official site has added the new players to the squad list and removed the ones who have signed elsewhere which leaves 26 players on there but at least 2 of them wont be playing for us in 2022. As said earlier i dont know why we dont just release a list of retained or under contract players like barrow have done so we know where we are at with the first friendly less than 2 months away.

Just out of interest, who are the 2 players who won't be with us next year? 

Archived