2022 signings

Evs62

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, town4me said:

Matty Henson signs for 2 yrs. Get in

Heard haven had him signed but town offered him 1000s 🤣

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

First off all great signing to keep matty on for next year.

But personally town need to take a leaf out offs whitehavens book the last couple days there fans have mentioned both callum and Dawson and within 48hours both have been confirmed as re signings

Yes us fans can't get to find out everything but it's about time town had a look at this forum and give the fans a bit more info on the club 

4 minutes ago, town2018 said:

But personally town need to take a leaf out offs whitehavens book the last couple days there fans have mentioned both callum and Dawson and within 48hours both have been confirmed as re signings

Yes us fans can't get to find out everything but it's about time town had a look at this forum and give the fans a bit more info on the club 

Here we go again Mr positivity go watch haven

9 hours ago, town4me said:

Well we can judge you on that comment soon marra if true.  I suspect Town5 and Town 2018 are busy on the pop on mirehouse.😆

If you go to the games its what we lack as a squad a few big rough props. We would of ###### that league last year if we had more size in the pack. The odd game we were just to lightweight and can't happen this year. Thorman will get us a few in 💪

Personally I hope I'm wrong but we are in for a long year and on the end off some very big scores as the majority off the pack from last year are no where near championship standard so it's going to take some big recruitment and I can't see that happening 

And before everyone starts stop living in cloud cuckoo land and actually put your honest opinion because I can guarantee Thorman won't want to go into this season with the current squad but probably has no choice due to lack off funds 

12 hours ago, town2018 said:

The last thing any club should do is go off things written in a forum, it's 95% rambling ######. This is a ridiculous thing to whine about l, but gotta hunt for those negatives whenever there's a positive I suppose, whatever makes you happy 

47 minutes ago, town2018 said:

Personally I hope I'm wrong but we are in for a long year and on the end off some very big scores as the majority off the pack from last year are no where near championship standard so it's going to take some big recruitment and I can't see that happening 

And before everyone starts stop living in cloud cuckoo land and actually put your honest opinion because I can guarantee Thorman won't want to go into this season with the current squad but probably has no choice due to lack off funds 

I don't think anyone's in cloud cuckoo land and I'm sure 99% of true Town fans know that this is going to be one hell of a tough season, one that is going to be funded on a reduced budget. 

But what's wrong with being optimistic and appreciative of good quality signings and re-signings? 

Everyone at the club and many from outside of the club I'm sure, are striving to make Workington Town the best it can be, it's not easy and they won't always get it right but without them doing what they do we wouldn't have a club at all. 

UTT

To be honest out the three I think Barrow on paper have the best squad, but it means nothing on the day, if you are up for it anything can happen.. look at our result against Widnes. A think Haven are probably one forward from having a better squad than last year and Town need a fresh half and two more forwards to compete. There’s gonna be a few blow out scores on the way but survival is a must. But what ever happens gonna be some great games on the way.

Archived