2022 signings

Evs62

5 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

So two teams that beat us in 2020 were way out of their depth in 2021. A team that had invested heavily just didn’t click. Plenty of Yorkshire clubs availed themselves of the loan system that was available to all clubs. Swinton were no easy beats as a number of teams, including Toulouse, found out so to say they were out of their depth shows a lack of knowledge of what the competition was like. You’ve tried to rubbish four teams that were below us, there were another four including full timers London. We beat three of the five teams above us and ran Fev close for 60 minutes on their own ground with half a team and two players who had never played league before. No doubt you thought Batley, Bradford and Halifax were poor as well.

Let's not labour the issue. Its all about opinions. The championship will be tougher this season. Move on.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, havenhater said:

The past doesn't matter, it's all about 2022 and the derby is one I expect to be close as ever but we owe the haven.

Saying that remember us having a great championship season getting into the playoffs and then getting caught with the second season curse let's hope it doesn't happen to the haven.

Hope we all stay up though. All 3 clubs in this division is what we need on a regular basis.

Any word on Jessie Joe Parker this season? Has he retired or looking for another club weather that be amateur or semi pro?

Jessie been playing for Bennies RU 2nds I believe 

1 hour ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Jessie been playing for Bennies RU 2nds I believe 

Nah he pulled out was talk of him taking player coach job at Egremont but don’t think that’s gonna happen. Poor fella needs to get his citizenship sorted or he’s going back to PNG. 

2 hours ago, havenhater said:

The past doesn't matter, it's all about 2022 and the derby is one I expect to be close as ever but we owe the haven.

Saying that remember us having a great championship season getting into the playoffs and then getting caught with the second season curse let's hope it doesn't happen to the haven.

Hope we all stay up though. All 3 clubs in this division is what we need on a regular basis.

Any word on Jessie Joe Parker this season? Has he retired or looking for another club weather that be amateur or semi pro?

Looking for another club, he will play in the backs or in the pack, he represented P.N.G in the pack as well as in the backs.

Could we keep this post to the title, and speculate  and comment as necessary.

All team once promoted need to recruit well and within there budget or Pay the price for years after unless they get s rich benefactor

Unfortunately my pension like us old supporters from the heady days of the 60s and 70s does not stretch as far as we would like

Les and the board have done well to get us where we are and we have a chance in the league this club deserves  but only if we work even harder to consolidate next year has our friends did.

UTT

• Like 4

I see looking on the website we’ve gone with Ellgren for a kit supplier. The alternate shirt is different plus it doesn’t look like myers and bowman are sponsors on the shirt anymore.