2022 signings

Evs62

23 minutes ago, IanMac said:

I see looking on the website we’ve gone with Ellgren for a kit supplier. The alternate shirt is different plus it doesn’t look like myers and bowman are sponsors on the shirt anymore.

Have Myers and Bowman been approached they should be the first business to be asked in my opinion. Do u know who it's gonna be then.

2 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

I agree mate, just going off seeing him first hand.

looks promising especially as we have lost Mcnally. Think you have signed a ex academy half from Seaton, lad from Oldham you had last year ( not sure on name ) and we’re trying for Sidlow but he signed for Leigh.

11 minutes ago, Cumbria RL said:

looks promising especially as we have lost Mcnally. Think you have signed a ex academy half from Seaton, lad from Oldham you had last year ( not sure on name ) and we’re trying for Sidlow but he signed for Leigh.

Looks more than promising looks quality 

26 minutes ago, pgilmour said:

Have Myers and Bowman been approached they should be the first business to be asked in my opinion. Do u know who it's gonna be then.

Haven’t a clue,  I was just going off the photo of the shirt. I agree about myers and bowman but maybe their deal has expired and they’re not renewing. 

1 hour ago, Derwent said:

12F459B1-5219-4E62-8F70-7D86E7A215F0.jpeg

With all those logos around now the badge basically just looks like another sponsors logo . On the kit itself its pretty striking , but im not overly fussed with what they do with away strips , you have more licence there to try all sorts

Edited by DavidM
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, DavidM said:

With all those logos around now the badge basically just looks like another sponsors logo . On the kit itself its pretty striking , but im not overly fussed with what they do with away strips , you have more licence there to try all sorts

Is this the home kit can't understand the colours green black red and white. I bet Myers and Bowman's are cheesed off . 

11 minutes ago, pgilmour said:

Is this the home kit can't understand the colours green black red and white. I bet Myers and Bowman's are cheesed off . 

No it’s the away kit, home one hasn’t been released yet.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

10 minutes ago, pgilmour said:

In answer to your points Peter 

It's the alternative kit. Green and Red are a connection to our colours from our year of forming 1945.

It's a shame it's been screenshot by someone as we were simply testing the buying process ahead of a planned launch, you know like we know what we're doing. It's probably lost its impact now. 

Myers and Bowman have been spoken to, not sure why you would think we wouldn't speak with them first.

We apply that logic and same courtesy to all our kit sponsors and all the player sponsors. We appreciate their support massively and our relationships are very strong. 

Graeme. 

Workington Town RLFC 

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, WTRLFC WEBSITE said:

In answer to your points Peter 

It's the alternative kit. Green and Red are a connection to our colours from our year of forming 1945.

It's a shame it's been screenshot by someone as we were simply testing the buying process ahead of a planned launch, you know like we know what we're doing. It's probably lost its impact now. 

Myers and Bowman have been spoken to, not sure why you would think we wouldn't speak with them first.

We apply that logic and same courtesy to all our kit sponsors and all the player sponsors. We appreciate their support massively and our relationships are very strong. 

Graeme. 

Workington Town RLFC 

Did they say no if so I wonder why 

People on here really need to realise what a forum is all about people are coming on here and posting there views and thoughts on the club etc and getting slated for doing so no one on here can say they are happy with the squad we have so far we have potentially lost one off the biggest sponsors off recent years and no answers as to why.

It really looks like the club have some serious questions to be asked 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, town2018 said:

People on here really need to realise what a forum is all about people are coming on here and posting there views and thoughts on the club etc and getting slated for doing so no one on here can say they are happy with the squad we have so far we have potentially lost one off the biggest sponsors off recent years and no answers as to why.

Well said pal I know Steve Calvin very well at Myers and Bowman and something has happened last season and he's not happy. No conspiracy as someone has said.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, town2018 said:

Mr Negative strikes again. Are you sure your not a haven fan? Going off your recent posts you’ve always been negative and comparing us to haven, even when we got promoted. Your not hiding it very well if you are. 

4 minutes ago, Townie987 said:

Mr Negative strikes again. Are you sure your not a haven fan? Going off your recent posts you’ve always been negative and comparing us to haven, even when we got promoted. Your not hiding it very well if you are. 

I'm entitled to my opinion as like I said that's the whole point off a forum the difference is a few on here are on a different planet and say that have faith in the club at the minute but find that very hard to believe at present 

• Confused 1