2022 signings

Evs62

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

So the halfback who was on loan at Haven must be our next signing seeing as every name suggested other than Sammut has been later announced

Oscar never set the world on fire at haven tbh but given a pre season he might do well for you wish him all the best 

Just now, Havenfan13 said:

Oscar never set the world on fire at haven tbh but given a pre season he might do well for you wish him all the best 

He was awful, every time he touched the ball in some games he done something daft. I'm always sceptical about players who drift around clubs and for a 28 year old he's had a fair few. If Town are to get the best out of him they may be best playing him at full back.

5 minutes ago, Neutralfan7 said:

He was awful, every time he touched the ball in some games he done something daft. I'm always sceptical about players who drift around clubs and for a 28 year old he's had a fair few. If Town are to get the best out of him they may be best playing him at full back.

But he'll be playing under a much better coach this time so let's see what he can do under CT.

I'm as guilty as anybody of watching YouTube highlights and they all look like internationals. I take on board what's being said about Him drifting like a barge around clubs but they show that at Bradford he was a quality player with a good kicking and passing game and a goalkicker. He couldn't have a better mentor than Thorman so we could have a couple of good players on our hands let's wait and see. It does show how hard it is to have an all Cumbrian team. 

1 minute ago, homeandawayer said:

I'm as guilty as anybody of watching YouTube highlights and they all look like internationals. I take on board what's being said about Him drifting like a barge around clubs but they show that at Bradford he was a quality player with a good kicking and passing game and a goalkicker. He couldn't have a better mentor than Thorman so we could have a couple of good players on our hands let's wait and see. It does show how hard it is to have an all Cumbrian team. 

I definitely think CT has an eye for a player and seems to get the best out of them once on board.

35 minutes ago, Townie987 said:

Is there nothing going on down the road or summat. You lot seem to spend more time on here.

Townie987, A Forum member is entitled to put his post on board,You can join the Havenfans site if Julie let's you on, but if you don't want to join it is your perogative,but he is allowed on hear Townie987.Cheers marra. UTT

21 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

Townie987, A Forum member is entitled to put his post on board,You can join the Havenfans site if Julie let's you on, but if you don't want to join it is your perogative,but he is allowed on hear Townie987.Cheers marra. UTT

Troutmaster I don't think anyone thinks they shouldn't be on here. However he's come on here rubbishing a new Town player announced this evening.  They are hardly going to be welcome comments to Town fans.

Moderator:Hya T4me,I can understand your feelings but to be fair he is entitled to put them on our site.Townie987 might be just be winding us townies up and but go back a few weeks some of us townies were having a go at one of the haven signings,but don't quote me on that or I will get my ears chopped off😉, grin and bare it T4me in half an hour you will have forgotten it. 🤔Cheers T4me. UTT🏉🏉🏉

On 27/11/2021 at 22:14, Sticklebricks said:

There’s only 4 directors at the moment that have families and jobs, give them a break they can’t do everything especially bow to every supporter that needs burped and changed every five minutes give them time and all will be revealed,like as already been said as a supporter base we all have our worries for the upcoming season,just chill for a bit longer they are all doing there best. Utt

Great Post mate. We all think we are die hards but compared to the few people who run the club, we don't come anywhere near them when it comes to loving our club. Let's hope there are a few more who are willing to give up their precious time and get on board. I have immense respect for anyone who shows the commitment to run any club. Let's just do what we can to help as fans, buy a season ticket or some kit maybe, it all helps. We are in for a tough season, we need to stick together as a loyal fan base and get behind whoever is running the show. UTT. 

Archived