2022 signings

Evs62

51 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

The haven site recon he hasn't signed !

I'd be very wary of the source on here whos saying holgates signed for Town. He would  be a good signing but its best to wait for official confirmation. 

Edited by town4me

17 minutes ago, havenhater said:

So sammut to barrow.  I'd have loved him back but few big props and another half back full back type for Christmas and I'm happy 

Would have been good to see him back but to be honest the financial risk would have been too great I think. Barrow seem to have the money so good luck to them.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, IanMac said:

Would have been good to see him back but to be honest the financial risk would have been too great I think. Barrow seem to have the money so good luck to them.

Barrow seem to be cash rich at the minute, interesting to see their season tickets at £120 and match day online prices at £12,should ensure decent crowds for the season 

10 minutes ago, Route66 said:

Barrow seem to be cash rich at the minute, interesting to see their season tickets at £120 and match day online prices at £12,should ensure decent crowds for the season 

It’s because they have packed as many as they can into that tent for events they have had. 

1 hour ago, IanMac said:

I'd be surprised if we were in for him, I don't think He's Thorman's kind of player. He's too much of a maverick, a brilliant maverick for us but he'd do his head in i reckon. 

• Confused 1

Just announced that he’s not taking up the 2nd year of his contract due to change in circumstances. A real shame but good luck to him and his family following the awful year they have had. 

• Like 1